Baked-in-foil Salmon fillets topped with Lemon-Pepper Butter, lemon slices, grape tomatoes and fresh thyme.
Hi, Friends! Happy Sunday!
Hey! ‘Tis the weekend before Christmas! How exciting!!
I think I might be a bit more excited than you because I get to celebrate two Christmases – yours and mine! What I mean by that is, I celebrate the birth of Christ on January 7th, but I celebrate the
getting “giving of gifts” on December 25th. I know, it’s pretty awesome.
I also get to stuff my face like it’s nobody’s business on both days. But this also means that I have duties to tend to on both days. Cooking, baking, cleaning, sleeping… All I have to say to that is, thank goodness for fish! WHY fish?! Because fish cooks in like 10.056 seconds! Or was that minutes?
This is the sort of meal that you can eat and feel like this is the good life. I know it’s only salmon, but you have no idea just how good this really is. The buttah is the key to it all. This Lemon-Pepper Finishing Butter by Private Selection is simply delicious. I use it on chicken, I use it on veggies, I even spread it all over my morning toast.
Can I be completely open for just a second? There’s this other finishing butter they have – it’s the Cinnamon Brown Sugar – oh my bejesus! That one? I didn’t even bother to spread it on anything. It went from the spoon to zee mouth. Let’s not even get started on the Caramel Sea Salt. Can you imagine? I want to put that on top of every.thing.
Here’s what is so totally clever about this Lemon-Pepper Salmon recipe. The fish is baked in foil with other fresh ingredients, and it literally takes minutes to prepare and bake. I make this very often, but the addition of the butter took it over the top. The meal is wonderfully simple and, with just a few ingredients, it is a treat in itself. With a glass of chardonnay on the side, this is my comfort food.
Private Selection wants to give one of you a Private Selection Kit filled with a sample of their artisanal-inspired ingredients and a $100 Gift Card!
Scroll down and enter to win!
Good Luck & ENJOY!
Lemon-Pepper Salmon In Foil
- 4 (9x9) foil sheets
- 4 (about 4-ounces each) Salmon Fillets
- 4 tablespoons Private Selection Lemon-Pepper Finishing Butter
- salt to taste
- 8 lemon slices , divided
- 8 grape tomatoes , halved, divided
- 4 small sprigs of thyme , divided
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place foils on a baking sheet.
- Place fillets atop foil sheets; one fillet per sheet.
- Spread a tablespoon of Lemon-Pepper Butter on top of each fillet; season with salt.
- Add 2 lemon slices on top of fillet followed by 4-halved pieces of grape tomatoes and a sprig of thyme.
- Continue to add remaining ingredients over each fillet, finishing with a sprig of thyme.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the fish, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Transfer foil packets to plates and serve with a side of vegetables and/or potatoes.