Hello! My name is Katerina and I’m the recipe developer and photographer behind Diethood. I’m so glad you’re here!
For me, eating is not about just sitting down to eat. It’s a moment to share and enjoy with those you love! I learned how to cook wholesome, good-for-you food from my Macedonian grandmother and mom, and I enjoy continuing the tradition with my own family. I believe food should be flavorful, satisfying, and easy to make.
I’m a mom to two amazing little girls, Ana and Aleksandra, and wife to a handsome, loving husband named Goce (Go-tse). I just love cooking, eating, and sharing good food with my family, and because of that love, I started this blog.
What Kinds of Recipes Will You Find?
Sometimes people ask me if Diethood is a “diet” food blog. The answer is no, this site is not about diet food or following any specific diet. The word “diet” refers to the sum of the food consumed by yours truly, and my family on a regular basis.
So, what kinds of recipes will you find here?
- Easy. As a busy working mom, I want a quick and easy meal just as much as you do! All of my recipes can be prepared by a novice cook or baker. If you have a question, please share a comment, and I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. And if you want even MORE ideas, check out my second site: Easy Weeknight Recipes.
- Fresh & flavorful. A lot of the magic in cooking has to do with the ingredients you use. I love using fresh ingredients to make flavor-packed meals that taste like they came from a restaurant!
- Healthy-ish. Even though “healthy” food isn’t my focus, I do try to make my recipes as healthy as possible. Cakes and cookies included. 😉
- Diet friendly. If you follow a specific diet and are looking for new ideas, I’ve sorted my recipes to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. You can discover my vegetarian, keto, low carb, and gluten free recipes in the recipe finder. You can sort by your eating preferences and pick something delicious to make.
There are over 2,000 recipes on the site – hard to believe but it’s true! From chicken dinner ideas to the best pork recipes, there is truly something for everyone. If you’re not sure where to start, here are some of my most popular recipes:
If you appreciate easy, everyday, delicious food, then you most certainly will enjoy your stay here. Thank you SO much for stopping by!
Na Zdravje! (Pronounced, “Nice Driveway”, and that’s Macedonian for, “To Your Health!”)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I share your recipes on my site or Facebook page? Feel free to share my recipe links, but DO NOT post the entire recipe on your page or blog. I just ask that you link back to me so that credit is given where credit is due. A lot of time, energy and love goes into making these recipes to share with you!
- Can I use your photos? If you would like to share/use my photos, please contact me first. All of the photography on Diethood is shot by yours truly. I am not a professional, but I do what I can. Again, a lot of effort went into making beautiful photos for you so please don’t use my work without getting permission first. 🙂
- Do you collaborate with brands or do sponsored work? If you would like to work together, please click here for details.
Want to Get in Touch?
You can contact me at katerina (at) diethood (dot) com or use the form below: