Every cook needs a well-stocked kitchen, and with these essential pantry recipes on hand, you’ll always be able to create a delicious meal quickly and effortlessly.
Table of Contents
- Stock Up on Pantry Staples to Make Easy and Quick Pantry Recipes
- Pantry Staples for the Pantry
- Pantry Staples for the Fridge
- Pantry Staples for the Freezer
- 22 Pantry Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf
- Skillet Burritos
- One Pot Spaghetti with Sausage Sauce
- Garlic Butter Chicken and Rice
- Roast Chicken Recipe
- Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Broccoli Shells and Cheese
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- Stove Top Chicken Thighs
- Garlic Butter Spinach Pasta
- Creamy Tortellini Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Piccata Pasta
- White Bean Soup
- Fiesta Rice
- Mushroom Rice
- No Knead Skillet Olive Bread
- No Rise Slow Cooker Basil Pesto Bread
- Banana Bread Waffles
- Cake Batter Funfetti Cookies
- Coffee Protein Smoothie
Lately, I’ve been getting a ton of emails with requests for pantry-items recipes, and I couldn’t be happier to help. I get it. We’re all in this together. Let’s just stay home and cook up a storm. M’kay?
We might crawl out of this with 15-pounds extra and a double chin to show for it, but we’ll worry about that later. 🙌
Thus, when you’re stuck at home because of a certain something going around, one of the first things you should do is stock up on proper groceries and pantry items (and 1000 rolls of toilet paper? 🤔) that will get you through your long stay at home.
The only trouble is, when most of us are faced with shelves full of canned tomatoes and tuna, plus dried pasta and beans, we can’t quite imagine turning all of that into something delicious. OR can we?! muahahaha 😁
Stock Up on Pantry Staples to Make Easy and Quick Pantry Recipes
First, I advise to take a look at our list of must-have pantry items below for ideas on what to stock in your pantry, fridge, and freezer. Then, browse the pantry recipes that follow to get started with easy and delicious weeknight dinners you can whip up with just a few basics.
Also, please remember that at the end of all my recipes, right there within the recipe box there is an option to “Shop Ingredients”. Click on that and it will give you the list of all that you need to make that recipe plus a delivery option for all the items. It’s so, so helpful. Utilize it if you can. I always do.
Pantry Staples for the Pantry
- Rice, lentils, whole grains, and assorted pasta shapes
- Jarred pasta sauce and salsa
- Canned beans and legumes
- Canned broths and condensed soups
- Olive oil and vegetable oil
- Canned tomato products, including diced tomatoes and tomato paste
- Dried Italian breadcrumbs and panko crumbs
- Nuts and dried fruits
- Sauces (unopened), including Soy Sauce, Tabasco, Worcestershire
- Dried herbs and spices
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking ingredients including; flour, yeast, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and cake mixes.
Pantry Staples for the Fridge
- Potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, celery, lemons, limes
- Milk, heavy cream, sour cream, plain yogurt
- Shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese; also grated parmesan cheese.
- Sandwich/deli meat and bacon (maybe not a staple for many, but if you have sandwich-lovers, it’s a great idea to stock up on those)
Pantry Staples for the Freezer
- Frozen vegetables, including corn, peas, broccoli
- Frozen berries and other favorite frozen fruits
- Frozen chicken breasts, frozen whole chicken
- Ground beef, ground turkey
- Salmon and other fish that you or your family enjoys
- Bagels and Bread, Dinner Rolls
22 Pantry Recipes
Now, please check out the recipes below, and remember to be flexible and get creative. If you don’t have a couple ingredients that the recipe calls for, you can likely do just fine without them or find a similar substitute. Or, if you’re not sure what to do about a certain ingredient or recipe, just leave a comment with your question and I’ll be more than happy to answer.
Health and Love to you all. ❤️ Stay safe, stay home.
Comforting, DELICIOUS, and warm beef chili packed with beans, vegetables, and spices, and cooked in the crock pot.
Easy, juicy, and delicious Crockpot Meatloaf stuffed with melty cheese and prepared in the slow cooker!
One-Skillet dinner ready in 30-minutes, combining all your favorite Mexican flavors.
Flavorful and incredibly delicious, this easy, one pot pasta dinner recipe is on the table in just 30 minutes!
Bursting with buttery garlic flavor, this easy chicken thighs recipe is a one pot dinner guaranteed to impress even the pickiest eaters!
Simple Roast Chicken flavored with garlic, butter and herbs, then oven roasted to a golden, crispy, and juicy perfection! EASY, simple to make and flavorful, this is the BEST roast chicken, and it’s perfect for weekend or weeknight dinners.
These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time!
Homemade, lightened-up shells and cheese, tossed with chicken and broccoli florets.
Packed with all the Southwestern flavors that we love, this easy-to-make chili is beyond delicious!
Perfectly golden, tender, and juicy skinless, boneless chicken thighs prepared on the stove top.
This Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach recipe is made with fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed in a creamy garlic-butter sauce.
This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach.
Loaded with fresh vegetables and cozy rich flavors, this Vegetable Soup is naturally low fat, yet it’s packed with textures, taste, and comfort.
Light and delicious pasta prepared in one pot with bites of chicken and a fantastic lemon-capers sauce.
This easy White Bean Soup is loaded with fresh veggies and will keep you cozy all winter. It’s freezer friendly too, so don’t forget to freeze some for later!
Mexican inspired side dish recipe with fluffy, tender, flavorful rice and colorful veggies.
Garlicky, buttery rice combined with tender caramelized cremini mushrooms. A hearty side dish prepared in just one pot & in under 30 minutes.
Very to make, no-knead, crusty and delicious bread packed with marinated olives and garlic.
This no-rise, no-fuss, SUPER DELICIOUS slow cooker bread is packed with basil pesto and it’s probably one of the most flavorful bread recipes you will ever make!
The sweet and delicious taste of Banana Bread in a Waffle!
Soft, perfectly fluffy cookies made with a cake mix and sprinkles!
This easy Coffee Protein Smoothie recipe combines peanut butter and banana with iced coffee!