This Tex-Mex Cheesy Beef Quiche is a great weeknight meal, filled with the delicious flavors of the Southwest and topped with handfuls of Taco Shredded Cheese.
We are totally deep into THE shopping season. Totally… Except, I haven’t crossed out anyone’s name off my list, which means I have not bought one single thing for my Christmas pals.
I’m not worried because I do this every.year. I wait until that last week to get what I need and I look just as ready as those that bought their gifts last March. However, the difference between them and I is that I spent a “bit” more than they did. UGH. When I grow up, I want to be a smarter shopper.
At least I can cook…
This year, and every other year, the one thing my family and friends can’t complain about is lack of delicious food. I can do that! In fact, I do do that!
I also know how to save on some of that food, including the few dollars I saved on this delicious plate of Tex-Mex Cheesy Beef Quiche. You see, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make this Holiday Season somewhat easier. With choices such as their Kraft Recipe Makers or a variety of Kraft Shredded Cheeses, Kraft takes the guess work out of your Holiday Menu Plan.
To add, if you are looking to save on a meal, or two, Kraft is also offering up to $20 in coupons redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier, cheaper, and to help you have a GREAT holiday season! And this Quiche is my effort to help you get ahead.
This dish would make a great weeknight meal – it is filled with the delicious flavors of the Southwest and topped with handfuls of Kraft Mexican Style Taco Shredded Cheese. It’s warm, it’s cozy, it’s beautifully spiced, and it will totally give your family something to talk about.
Tex-Mex Cheesy Beef Quiche
- 1 refrigerated pie crust , room temperature
- 1- pound lean ground beef
- 4 green onions , thinly sliced, white parts only
- 1 can (10-ounces) Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- salt and fresh black pepper , to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Kraft Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups Kraft Mexican Style Taco Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and line with pie crust; set aside.
- Place beef in a skillet and cook until browned; drain fat.
- Stir in green onions, canned tomatoes, salt, pepper, and chili powder; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, water, cream cheese, and nutmeg; whisk until well combined.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into previously prepared pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture over beef and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until set.
WW SmartPoints: 14