Made with just a few simple ingredients, including Ranch Seasoning Mix, this Ranch Pork Chops Recipe will become your new favorite pork dinner!
Delicious Pork Chops Flavored With Ranch
Ranch Pork Chops are a delightful pork dish infused with the irresistible flavor of ranch dressing. These oven-baked, tender, and juicy pork loin rib chops are seasoned with a combination of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, paprika, salt, and pepper. The result is a quick and easy 4-ingredient dinner recipe that’s packed with ranch goodness and baked to perfection in under 30 minutes. These chops offer a mouthwatering twist on traditional pork, making them a flavorful and hassle-free choice for your next meal.
I love making pork chops for dinner. If you are anything like me, then you are also a lover of ranch dressing, and now is the time to take it all to the next level. If you haven’t yet, that is. Ranch ain’t just a salad dressing, you know? However, I must admit — Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing is my savior when it comes to dinner time. As long as there’s HV’s Ranch Dressing to dip our food in, everyone is at the table. One might cover her fries with ranch, the other might cover his meat with ranch, and as for me? I put it all over my salad and simply enjoy the cool creaminess.
But! THIS is not THAT. This, my friends, is Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix sprinkled over juicy pork chops and baked in the oven for only 18-ish minutes. Dinner, with prep time and all, will be ready in under 30 minutes.
How To Make Ranch Pork Chops
These simple steps result in perfectly seasoned and cooked pork chops that are ready to be enjoyed, and the ingredients combine to create flavorful, seasoned chops that are quick and easy to prepare.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix: Provides the pork chops’ signature ranch flavor and seasoning.
- Smoked or Sweet Paprika: Adds a subtle smoky or sweet flavor and enhances the overall seasoning profile.
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Pork Loin Rib Chops
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
- In the meantime, season the pork loin rib chops with Ranch Seasoning mix plus paprika, and arrange them on a paper-lined baking sheet.
- Pop them in the oven and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Take the pork chops out of the oven and serve.
Tips For Cooking Pork Chops
- Don’t Overcook: Be cautious not to overcook the pork chops, as they can become dry. To ensure perfectly cooked pork chops, invest in an instant-read meat thermometer. This way, you can accurately gauge the internal temperature, aiming for about 145˚F for optimal doneness.
- Don’t Overload the Baking Sheet: Arrange the pork chops in a single layer on the baking sheet with enough space around them. Overcrowding can hinder even cooking and result in less crispy chops.
- Rest Before Serving: Allow the cooked pork chops to rest for about 5 minutes before serving. This resting period allows the juices to redistribute within the meat.
What To Serve With Pork
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Creamy garlic mashed potatoes are a classic choice that pairs wonderfully with the savory ranch flavor of the pork chops.
- Roasted Vegetables: Roasted vegetables like carrots, broccoli, or brussel sprouts provide a flavorful and nutritious side that complements the pork chops.
- Green Salad: A simple green goddess salad with fresh lettuce can create a refreshing contrast to the hearty pork.
- Coleslaw: Creamy coleslaw, either classic or with a tangy twist, adds a delightful crunch and a hint of sweetness to your meal.
- Buttered Corn: Sweet and buttery corn on the cob or corn kernels make for a comforting side dish that complements the savory pork.
- Baked Beans: Hearty baked beans, whether homemade or canned, can provide a satisfying and flavorful side.
Easy Pork Chops Recipes
- Caprese Pork Chops
- Baked Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops
- Oven Baked Bone-In Pork Chops
Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika, or to taste
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 pork loin rib chops, about 1-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Ranch Seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Coat both sides of the pork chops with the seasoning mixture and transfer the pork chops to the baking sheet.
- Bake the pork chops for 10 minutes; turn over and continue to cook for 8 to 10 more minutes or until the pork's internal temperature registers at 145˚F. Use an instant-read meat thermometer to check for doneness.
- Remove from oven; let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Avoid Overcooking: Prevent dry pork chops by using an instant-read meat thermometer. Aim for an internal temperature of about 145˚F for ideal doneness.
- Space Out on Baking Sheet: Arrange pork chops in a single layer on the baking sheet with room around them to ensure even cooking and crispiness.
- Rest for Flavor: Let cooked pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving. This redistributes the juices, enhancing flavor and juiciness.
- Customize the Seasoning: Feel free to customize the ranch seasoning mix and paprika to your liking. You can add a bit more or less of specific seasonings based on your taste preferences.
- Serve with Complementary Sides: Pair the pork chops with a fresh garden salad, garlic mashed potatoes, or roasted vegetables.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.