Ranch Pork Chops – Made with just a few simple ingredients, this Ranch Pork Chops Recipe will become your new favorite pork chops dinner!
Hi Hi!! I have something to tell you!
It’s a story about how I bought three ingredients and made one of our favorite dinners of all time: Ranch Pork Chops.
WHAT IS RANCH PORK CHOPS
RANCH Pork Chops are oven-baked, tender and juicy chops packed with ranch-flavor! It is the easiest 4-ingredient dinner recipe. You just need one pan and 5 minutes to prep. It’s quick, very easy and delicious!
I love making ranch pork chops for dinner. If you are anything like me, then you are also a lover of ranch dressing, and now is the time to take it all to the next level. If you haven’t yet, that is. Ranch ain’t just a salad dressing, you know?
However, I have to admit — Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing is my savior when it comes to dinner time. As long as there’s HV’s Ranch Dressing to dip our food in, everyone is at the table. #truth
One might cover her fries with ranch, the other might cover his meat with ranch, and as for me? I put it all over my salad and simply enjoy the cool creaminess.
Buuuuut! THIS is not THAT. THIS my friends is Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix sprinkled over juicy pork chops and baked in the oven for only 20 minutes. Dinner, with prep time and all, will be ready in under 30 minutes.
While you’re at it, check out my recipe for INSTANT POT CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS, too! 😀
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Ranch pork chops recipe
- 1 ounce (1 packet) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- dash of paprika
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 pork loin rib chops, about 1-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, paprika, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Coat both sides of pork chops with seasoning mixture.
- Arrange pork chops on previously prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pork chops for 10 minutes; turn over and continue to cook for 10 more minutes or until browned and internal temperature is at least 162˚F.
- Remove from oven and serve.