Oven baked pork chops marinated in soy sauce with garlic, and prepared on a sheet pan with garlicky baby potatoes. One pan and only a handful of ingredients is all you will need to make this amazing pork chops recipe!
This easy baked pork chops and potatoes recipe is a fast weeknight dinner idea. Plus, cleanup is a breeze!
Not sure what’s up, but I have been working on my pork recipes a whole lot, lately. It’s the other white meat and I really, really like it.
Just the other week I shared a recipe for Skillet Pork Chops in Creamy Mushroom Sauce – so much NYUM in that one – and now, here we are with baked pork chops and potatoes, deliciously seasoned to perfection.
I think that this is the most tender pork chop I have ever had, and that is all due to the wonderful soy and garlic marinade. The tangy, garlicky, sweet and savory flavors are out of this world.
Then! Theeeen, there’s the potatoes… oh me, oh myyyy. I can’t begin to explain just how wonderful they are. There’s garlic in there, dried herbs, plus some salt and pepper.
Let’s start with our pork, first.
The question often asked is:
HOW TO MAKE OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS:
- For this particular recipe, and for boneless pork chops, you will need to preheat the oven to 375F.
- In the meantime, make the marinade with soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, chopped parsley, and ground black pepper. Pour it into a ziploc bag and add the pork chops; close the bag and mix it all around. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and place on a greased sheet pan.
HOW TO MAKE OVEN ROASTED POTATOES:
- Pre-cook baby Yukon Gold potatoes by boiling them for 3 minutes, rinse under cold water, drain and cut in half.
- In a small bowl, mix together some olive oil, garlic, dried thyme, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss potatoes in the prepared mixture and transfer them to the prepared sheet pan.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BAKE PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES IN THE OVEN?
- I suggest baking the pork chops and potatoes at 375F degrees for 35 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 150F degrees and potatoes are crisp-tender.
WANT MORE PORK RECIPES?
- Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops
- Garlic and Rosemary Balsamic Roasted Pork Loin
- Crock Pot Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes
- Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
- Breaded Baked Pork Chops with Bacon-Kale Pesto
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Oven baked pork chops marinated in soy sauce with garlic, and prepared on a sheet pan alongside seasoned and garlicky baby potatoes.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Combine olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice and parsley in a ziploc bag.
Add pork chops to the ziploc bag; close and turn to coat evenly.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Grease a large sheet pan with cooking spray and set aside.
Precook the potatoes in boiling water for 3 minutes; rinse with cold water and drain.
In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; gently toss the potatoes with the mixture.
Transfer potatoes onto one side of previously prepared sheet pan.
Remove pork chops from the marinade; discard marinade.
Arrange the pork chops onto the opposite side of the potatoes.
Place sheet pan in the oven and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
Internal temperature of the pork chops should be around 145F to 150F degrees.
Remove from oven and let rest about 3 minutes.
Garnish with chopped parsley.
WW FREESTYLE SMART POINTS: 9