Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe – The easiest and most delicious way to prepare shrimp with lemon, butter and garlic. Serve as is, or serve the shrimp with pasta or rice for a complete meal!
LEMON + BUTTER + GARLIC AND SHRIMP FOR LIFE!
Sorry to scream at you, but I am just speaking the truth.
Hey, buddies! How goes it?! Hope you’re having a terrific week! We got rained out. WAAAAH! All those week-fun-plans of sitting outside in front of Starbucks were erased. On the flip side, my husband is praising the Gods of Weather for watering his brand new grass. It’s actually patches of grass where he sets up his soccer goal nets. The same nets that he will be putting back up as soon as the patches are covered in green… I don’t get it. It will dry out the grass, again!
But I’m not complaining. I have a black thumb. I’m sure of it. So I’ll just let him be, and in return, I will continue to make one of his fave shrimp dinners, which is this stuff: Lemon Garlic Shrimp.
Don’t you just love lemon and garlic? There’s no way I express my love for that combination of glory enough on this here internet website blog of mine.
What’s more is that this is so simple and quick! Actually, that’s the entire truth. Simple, quick dinners rule my world. I’m a class act. In any case, at least I still make home cooked meals, every day. AND tell you about ’em.
But I will need you to make and eat these as soon as possible. You can serve them as an app, OR make a meal out of ’em with a side of fettuccine or rice.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds shrimp , peeled and deveined
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/4- cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper; cook until the shrimp turns pink, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the lemon juice and parsley; mix until well combined.
- Add the lemon juice mixture to the shrimp and bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and taste for seasonings; adjust accordingly.
- Serve as is, or serve with pasta or rice for a complete meal.