Easy White Wine Sangria – Crisp, bright, and delicious White Wine Sangria loaded with fresh summer fruits! This sangria is THE drink to sip on this entire summer.
WHAT IS WHITE WINE SANGRIA
Combined with white wine, brandy, berries, and peaches, White Wine Sangria is a crowd-pleasing bubbly drink that’s a perfect match for any and all occasions.
This Sangria is a fresh spin on my citrusy White Sangria, infusing white wine with bright summery flavors. If you are planning to entertain this summer, then you have GOT TO try our sweet and festive White Wine Sangria.
Know what else? Our Sangria comes together in around 7-and-a-half-ish minutes. 🙌 Need something quicker? Throw in frozen fruits instead of chopping up fresh fruits and BOOM – you are done! 💥
Plus, the frozen fruit will keep that Sangria cold for a bit longer.
Also! I have to make a note of this. It’s kind of a contradiction to make Sangria with white wine since the word Sangria means “bleeding (red)”, but… you know… whatever. Red wine or white wine – it’s still delicious! 😋
HOW TO MAKE SANGRIA
This is a baseline recipe that you can absolutely tweak to make it your own. You can use whatever fruits you’ve got on hand, as well as your favorite white wine.
- First, we are going to start with slicing strawberries, peaches, and apples. I suggest to slice the fruits into thin slices, except for the strawberries; those should be cut in half. I like to use around 6 cups of fruits, or whatever it takes to fill up about 1/4 to 1/3 of the pitcher with just fruit. 🍎 🍓
- Transfer fruits to a large pitcher; pour in CHILLED white wine, brandy, Cointreau OR Triple Sec, and sparkling water. Stir it all together and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Garnish with limes and mint, and serve.
WHAT TYPE OF WINE IS GOOD FOR WHITE WINE SANGRIA
You want to use a crisp white wine like Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc.
CAN I MAKE SANGRIA ONE DAY AHEAD?
YES! If making it a day ahead, DO NOT add in the seltzer water or club soda. Stir in the seltzer water right before you are ready to serve.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH SANGRIA
Enjoy this recipe alongside any of your favorite summer staples. A few of our favorites include, Chicken Skewers with Yogurt Sauce, Grilled Chipotle Chicken Salad, Feta Stuffed Burgers, and Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops.
MORE SUMMER DRINKS RECIPES
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Crisp, delicious, and bright White Wine Sangria loaded with fresh summer fruits! This sangria is THE drink to sip on this entire summer.
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 large peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 1 Bottle (750-ml) chilled white wine (I like to use Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 cup sparkling water or club soda
- lime slices, for garnish
- mint, for garnish
Transfer sliced fruit to a large pitcher.
Stir in the wine, brandy, Cointreau, and sparkling water.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Pour into glasses; garnish with lime slices and mint. Serve.
If making it one day ahead, stir in the seltzer water/club soda right before you are ready to serve.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 5