Thank you, Lipton, for sponsoring this post! All opinions are always 100% my own.
Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops – Incredibly juicy pork chops marinated in a honey and soy sauce mixture, and grilled to a tender perfection!
Iced teas, grilled meats, and bikinis; AU REVOIR!
BUT not before one last Summer-HURRAH! (I was destined to be a poet…)
Hi, friends! Happy Friday! I’m hereby declaring this my other new favorite meal of this summer season! THE Season that is about to leave us… waaaah!!
Not to be totally cliche, but can you even believe it’s almost Labor Day?! Can’t believe summer is about to wrap-up. I would be totally sad if it wasn’t for pumpkin lattes and boots, and if there wasn’t one more day to grill, celebrate Labor Day, and party at the beach.
Know what you need for that party? Pork chops and iced tea!
I’ve been chillin’ with iced teas all summer. Bottles and bottles of Lipton Diet Peach Flavor Iced Tea in my hands, at all times. Can’t believe just how good that stuff is. What’s more is that in a whole 20-ounce bottle there’s only 5 calories, and zero sugar, and zero carbs. I mean… am I winning or what?
Let me also tell you that Lipton Iced Teas and pork chops go together like peanut butter and jelly. And let’s just say that these two things, together, have been the highlight of our cookouts this summer. Kind of obsessed with it all. You gotta try it.
Growing up, I only knew of my mom’s super tender salt-and-pepper pork chops, but as I got older, my taste buds began to crave more exotic, bold flavors, at which point I took over the grill and introduced everyone to these Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops.
Believe it or not, all this comes together in minutes. A whisk of honey and soy sauce + oil and vinegar over our chops is ridiculously awesome. You have some waiting around to do, about 1 hour while the chops marinate, but in as far as prepping and cooking, you will only need about 24.6 minutes. Maybe 25.
Other things you need: chilled Lipton Diet Peach Flavor Iced Tea, a fork, and a knife. Family and friends, too! It will be the best get-together, ever!
Also, if you want more ideas and recipes, or just looking for some inspiration, hop on over to Lipton’s Bright Bites; you’ll find everything that you need.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops
- 6 to 8 boneless pork chops , about 4 ounces each
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a large resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, oil, and white vinegar; whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the prepared honey mixture to the pork chops; seal the bag and let stand 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag and place on the grill; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the pork chop easily releases from the grill.
- Flip and continue to cook for 5 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145F to 160F.
- You can also make these pork chops in a grill pan set over medium-high heat, or a nonstick skillet.
Recipe NotesWW Smart Points: 10
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton. The opinions and text are all mine.