Crunchy, refreshing, and delicious Radish Cucumber Tomato Salad tossed with a bright and garlicky yogurt dressing. The ultimate summer side that’s quick, easy, and super healthy!
For a simpler version, you have to try this amazing Radish and Cucumber Salad!
Refreshing Radish Cucumber Tomato Salad
A crisp Radish Salad bursting with vibrant summer flavors, lightly inspired by a Persian dish – sabzi khordan – prepared with radishes, herbs, and cheese.
This fresh and simple salad is perfect for a light lunch or quick side dish. It’s super flavorful, chock full of cool cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, and crunchy radishes. And, the 5-ingredient yogurt dressing is creamy, bright, and delicious.
I really love making this recipe on hot summer days. I usually whip it up when I’m feeling hungry for something healthy and flavorful, but you can also make it ahead of time if you’d like.
What’s in This Salad?
This salad uses 4 fresh veggies. That’s it! The dressing is based in mayonnaise and yogurt to keep it cool and creamy. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cherry Tomatoes
- English Cucumbers
- Red Onions
For the Dressing
- Plain Yogurt
- Garlic: Finely mince your garlic so you get little bursts of flavor in every bite.
- Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Chives
- Fresh Dill
How to Make Cucumber Tomato Salad with Radishes
I can’t express how easy this salad is to make. Just slice and dice your veggies, mix together the dressing and toss it in your salad!
- Make The Dressing for Cucumber Tomato Salad: In a mixing bowl, whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chopped chives and chopped dill; whisk to combine. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Assemble the Salad: Pour dressing over salad and gently toss everything in the salad bowl to combine. Serve and enjoy!
Tips for the Best Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Use English Cucumbers: These cucumbers are ideal for salads because you don’t have to peel them. Also, the seeds are so small you won’t even notice them! If you use regular cucumbers, you’ll definitely want to peel them and you might want to scoop out the seeds.
- Add Dressing Just Before Serving: It’s best to add in your dressing right before you serve the salad.
- Mince Garlic According to Preference: I like to mince my garlic very finely for this recipe. This way, it adds amazing flavor without overpowering the other ingredients in the salad. But if you LOVE garlic, you can totally use bigger chunks.
- You Can Also Use Regular Tomatoes: Cherry tomatoes are great for this salad because you simply need to cut them in half. I also think they look pretty in the salad, but you can add regular diced tomatoes, instead, if you prefer them.
Don’t feel obligated to stick to the recipe for this salad. There are plenty of ways to change it up!
- Add Bell Peppers: Throw in your favorite bell peppers to add some extra crunch or sweetness to this salad.
- Add Avocados: If this salad isn’t cool and creamy enough already, you can totally add in some fresh avocado slices!
- Top with Feta Cheese: If you like cheese, you probably were already planning on adding some. Fresh feta goes really well with this cucumber salad. Go ahead and do it!
What to Serve with this Salad
This salad goes well with practically everything. Here are some of my favorite main dishes to serve it with:
- Fried Chicken: Have you tried my Juicy Garlic Butter Pan Fried Chicken Breasts yet? If not, now’s the time! They taste amazing with this salad.
- Salmon: For a protein-packed dinner, serve your salad with my flaky Air Fryer Salmon. It’s easy to make and low in carbs, too!
- Zucchini Casserole: If you’re a vegetarian or just not in the mood for meat, you should pair this salad with my Zucchini Tomato Casserole. It’s cheesy and delicious with plenty of flavors that compliment this salad.
Can this Salad Be Made Ahead?
- Absolutely! If you want to make your salad ahead of time, it’s best to store the dressing separately. This will keep your salad from getting too watery. Don’t make this salad more than a couple days ahead of time for the best results.
- To store leftovers, keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
More Cucumber Salads
Tools Used in this Recipe
This cool and refreshing Radish Cucumber Tomato Salad is made with a homemade garlic lemon dressing for the ultimate summer side dish! It's one of my favorite quick, easy and healthy salad recipes.
- 1 bunch, about 10 radishes, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
Transfer prepared radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions to a salad bowl; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chopped chives and chopped dill; whisk to combine.
If dressing consistency is too thick, add a tablespoon of water, more lemon juice, or a splash of milk. Taste and adjust accordingly.
Pour dressing over salad; gently toss to combine.
Serve and enjoy! If time permits, cool it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
NET CARBS: 5 g