Strawberry Pom Mojito – A delicious twist on traditional Mojitos prepared with juicy strawberries and sweet pomegranate juice. A refreshing cocktail for a hot summer’s day.
STRAWBERRY POM MOJITO
A Mojito is a cocktail that consists of mint, lime juice, rum, soda water, and a whole bunch of ice. A STRAWBERRY POM MOJITO includes all of those ingredients PLUS strawberries and pomegranate juice. It’s AMAZING.
All the caps. All the time. 🙌
On days like this I figure that not everything has to be baked or fried; let’s just celebrate the 4th with cocktails and a Red White and Blue Tiramisu.
Today, hubs is on grill-duty and I’m on drink(ing)-duty. Hallelujah! 🥂
Mojitos are by far my favorite cocktail to make. It’s versatile and it’s always SO DARN GOOD! Two of these drinks and I’m on cloud 9. Three, and I’m in bed. I know… can’t hang!
Needless to say, I enjoy this drink muchalot! My husband enjoys this drink muchalot, TOO! He won’t admit it because it’s a little red and a bit girly, but ’tis the truth. And, it looks better on me with my summer dress and all. 👗
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY POM MOJITO
This is straight up E-Z.
- Add strawberries, fresh mint leaves, and lime juice into two tall glasses. Muddle with a muddler until berries are mashed and juicy. You can also add a bit of sugar before you start to muddle. I don’t use it because I think the strawberries are sweet enough, but if you like a sweeter drink, go for it.
- Fill glasses with ice to the top.
- Add rum and pomegranate juice; mix.
- Top with club soda and serve.
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
- 12 strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced, divided
- 2 shot glasses white rum, divided
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice, divided
- Club Soda or Lime Soda
- strawberries and mint leaves, for garnish
Divide up the strawberries and mint leaves between two tall drinking glasses.
Add lime juice to the glasses and muddle the mixture until the strawberries are well mashed and juicy.
Fill glasses to the top with ice cubes.
Add in the rum and pomegranate juice. You can add more rum, if you like.
Slowly pour in club soda or lime soda; fill to the rim, or as desired.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.
WW SmartPoints: 5