This easy Strawberry Beer Margaritas recipe is delicious and pretty twist on the classic Beer Margarita! Made with fresh strawberries, tequila & beer, it’s a must try summer cocktail.
Can’t decide between a margarita and/or a beer?! Problem solved, pal! The amazing combination of beer and margaritas makes for the perfect cocktail, and if you’re looking for an easy party drink, look no further than our Strawberry Beer Margaritas.
If that party happens to be Cinco de Mayo, specifically, or a hot summer day, then this is most definitely YOUR drink!
The best Beergarita, or in this case, Straw-Beer-Garita, is light, not too sweet, refreshing and real easy to make. It’s also crisp, bold, and wonderfully delicious.
WHAT IS A STRAWBERRY BEER MARGARITA?
Strawberry Beer Margaritas are made with:
- fresh strawberries
- good tequila
- your favorite beer (Coronas are best!)
- limeade concentrate
- lemon lime soda
- and ice.
All ingredients are added to a blender and processed until thoroughly combined.
Beer Margaritas are one of my husband’s specialties and are the ultimate in summer refreshment. They take very little time to make, and are finger lickin’ good. If strawberries aren’t your thing, or they just aren’t available, you can use any other fruit that you have on hand.
I’ve made lots of pitcher drink recipes over the years, including this Mimosa Pitcher Cocktail, but one of the simplest has to be this one.
Mix it all up for one heck of a party!
- Blackberry Mint Julep
- Blueberry Kiwi Slushies
- Strawberry Pom Mojito
- Frosted Lemonade Recipe
- Root Beer Float
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Strawberry Beer Margaritas Recipe
- 1 pound fresh strawberries washed, hulled and halved
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 1 1/2 cups lemon lime soda like Sprite
- 1 bottle 12-ounces beer
- 1 can 12-ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- salt for rimming glasses
- lime slices for garnish (optional)
- Place the strawberries inside the bowl of your blender.
- Pour the tequila over the strawberries; at this point, you can refrigerate the strawberry mixture for 1 hour or just continue.
- Blend strawberries and tequila in blender until pureed.
- Stir in lemon lime soda, beer, limeade concentrate, and ice; pulse until thoroughly combined.*
- Transfer mixture to a large pitcher.
- Rim margarita glasses with salt, pour in the drink, and serve with lime slices.