Basil Guacamole – A delicious twist on the classic guacamole made with fresh basil, tomatoes, onions and lime. AND Margaritas for everyone!
The freshest, most summery guac, yet! Besides, basil-in-everything – that’s how I roll.
Hi Hi, you guys!!
I’m popping in on a Thursday because I figured out a way to drink our Margaritas without hurting our summer bods! It’s called, VitaFrute™. Only 125 calories per serving. YAY!
I recently had my favorite girls over for a girls’ night IN because, what’s better than celebrating everything-girls with a bunch of your closest girlfriends and lots of cocktails?
I’ll tell you what – nothing!
A girls night-in is always the one place where we can all be who we are, say what we want to say, do what we want to do, eat LOTS of guacamole and drink up all the VitaFrute™ Cocktails that we want!
The only thing I asked of them was to bring their beautiful selves and bags of ice. Simple, yet always delicious hors d’oeuvres were provided by yours truly, and the cocktails were provided by VitaFrute™ Cocktails by VEEV®, the first line of organic and all-natural ready-to-drink cocktails.
But, can I ask you for a favor?!? Could you please, please make the jump over to SheKnows to get the rest of the story?? AND the recipe for the Basil Guacamole!? I’d soooo mucho appreciate it!!
THANK YOU! ♥
Craving more? Sign up for the DIETHOOD Newsletter for fresh new content delivered to your inbox! Follow Diethood on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest recipes and updates.
Basil Guacamole Recipe
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves sliced
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced, white parts only
- Fresh lime juice from 1 whole lime
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place avocado in a bowl and mash the avocado using the back of a fork; leave it chunky.
- Stir in basil.
- Add tomato, green onions, lime juice, salt and pepper; gently stir until combined.