Being that it is the day after Christmas, I have to ask; are you reading me on your spankin’ new computer/laptop/touchpad/smartphone/what am I missing?
Did Santa deliver? I mean, did he deliver!? Everything you asked for, and then some, was under that tree? I really hope so!
I have to wait one more week. He comes around here on New Year’s Day, early in the morning. Fingers crossed, he got me a new camera lens, a KitchenAid Mixer, and a brand new laptop. And Peace on Earth. I was super nice this year – I deserve all of it!
I also deserve a bowl of this dip. One big bowl all to myself.
You might have noticed that I am a coffee fiend. I like coffee. A lot. It’s the only indulgence we have left! “Don’t eat too much, it’s bad for you… Don’t sleep too much, it’s bad for you… Don’t drink, it’s bad for you…” Geez!! For the love of living, shut up!
Thank goodness they agree that coffee is good for you.
Go brew a cup and make this dip as soon as you can. Make sure you have some cookies sitting around. Especially some of those Pirouline batons.
If you’re having a New Year’s Party, share this with your guests. They will love it!
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules or instant coffee granules
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in the cocoa powder and cinnamon; mix on low until combined.
Pour in the milk and espresso/coffee granules; continue to beat/mix until thoroughly combined.
Slowly fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into dip bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with cookies.