You are going to just love this Bacon, Goat Cheese and Tomato Pizza! It’s a delicious homemade pizza crust topped with diced bacon, crumbled goat cheese and grape tomatoes, and then baked to perfection.
If you’re craving homemade pizza you’ve got to try this recipe Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza, Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza, and this Keto Pizza Margherita Recipe too! You’ll want to eat pizza all week long!
Bacon, Goat Cheese and Tomato Pizza
Hey there, buddy! Happy Hump Day! How goes it?!
Thanks for asking, I’m also doing well! I mean, besides being all cooped up in my house, waiting for the snow storm…
March 12 = snow storm. What the… I don’t even know anymore. I just want sun, dammit! It’s hard to even imagine that one day soon we will be able to walk out there without our snow suits. To all those that love the snow, stop. We’ve had enough of it.
In other news, I am working on my photography skills. Can you tell? I have been throwing all these white-on-white photos at ya for a reason. The reason is that I reallllly, realllllllly want to become a better photographer. White-on-white photos are a challenge for me, to say the least. But, I’m trying. I’m figuring it out. I’ll get there soon enough. Make sure you let me know when all this photo jumbo gets super annoying, k? Sphanx.
A Delicious Easy Pizza Recipe
In third news, we’re having another Giveaway! YAY! That’s three in, like, 5.2 days, you lucky dog! Hope you’re entering them all.
To remind you:
Giveaway 1: P.F. Chang’s Gift Card
Giveaway 2: CANON DSLR
Aaaaand fourthly, we’re having pizza! I asked my 16K+ Facebook fans what recipe they wanted to see next, and ALL 5 that saw the post answered back with Pizza! Only one asked for dessert.
If you had told me ten years ago that I’d be sitting here eating bacon and goat cheese on pizza, I would have agreed because ten years ago is when I first made this pizza. I was in my little downtown apartment, playing Chef Boyardeevski, throwing pizza dough around like it ain’t no thing. Next thing you know I’m choppin’ up bacon, crumbling goat cheese and slicing tomatoes. Bada bing bada boom, pizza was made, tummy was happy. Nothing better. All was/is right with the world. The End.
Bacon, Goat Cheese and Tomato Pizza
- 1 cup warm water (about 110 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 1 package (1/4 oz.) instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Garlic powder
- 1 cup tomato/pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups part-skim shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , halved
- 4 slices thick bacon , partially cooked and diced
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 fresh basil leaves , sliced
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place warm water in a large bowl; whisk in yeast until completely dissolved.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in olive oil and flour; continue to stir until it all comes together and a ball of dough is formed. You may need to use your hands.
- Cover with kitchen towel and set in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Line a pizza pan with foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes.
- Spread pizza dough on prepared pan, using the palm of your hands and fingers to stretch it out to about a 1-inch thickness.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread the tomato sauce on on top of the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Layer grape tomatoes and bacon and top with goat cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and add fresh basil.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.
MORE EASY PIZZA RECIPES:
Disclaimer: Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada. Winner must be 18 years of age, or older. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours, and a second winner will be selected if there is no response within 48 hours.
Blog Giveaway is hosted and sponsored by:
Taking on Magazines