Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza – Homemade pizza crust topped with the best combination for dip including, cream cheese, spinach, and artichokes.
Hello there! This Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza is for you!
Wanna know why?
Because chances are that you ate a few slices of the Cookies and Cream Flourless Chocolate Cake and now you need something to wash it down with. Right?
Want to know what else I’m thinking about today? I’ll tell you anyways! 😛
I need that house we’re putting together to be done. Like, yesterday. I am SO over it! Initially, we were just going to flip it and sell it, but now we decided to keep it and it’s taking so darn long to finish!
I need to share this one photo with you… it’s just a little corner in the kitchen. The people that used to live in this house really, really liked flowers and butterflies, thus they brought them inside. And they left one cabinet to go with all that jazz.
And… so, we were talking about pizza. 🙂
This pizza topping is by far my favorite. Wait. Second favorite. My first favorite is Pizza Nutella. LOOOOOVE that!
Seriously, though, how can you go wrong with spreading your favorite restaurant-type dip on top of some really awesome, homemade pizza crust. OH, and the crust!! It takes about 5 minutes to put it together, and it’s crunchy, but soft, and incredibly flavorful. You might wanna make two crusts just in case you wanna load up on some really good bread.
- 1 cup warm water (about 110 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 1 package (1/4 oz.) instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Garlic powder
- 4- ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichokes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bag (9 ounces) baby spinach
- Salt and freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Warm the water and pour it in a large bowl; whisk in the yeast until completely dissolved.
- Add in olive oil and flour.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until it all comes together and a ball of dough is formed. You may need to use your hands.
- Cover with kitchen towel and set in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet or a pizza pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes.
- Spread pizza dough on the prepared pan, using the palm of your hands and fingers to stretch it out to about a 1-inch thickness.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the pizza crust.
- Separate the artichoke leaves and layer over the cream cheese; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper; cook until just wilted.
- Mix in the minced garlic and remove from heat.
- Spread the spinach mixture on top of the artichokes.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 16
I’M IN THE MOOD FOR…
- Has Eggs
- Is Healthy
- Is Make Ahead
- Is Simple
- Is a Smoothie
- Is Kid Friendly
- Is Light
- Is Quick
- Is Perfect for Work
- Are Cheesy
- Are Dips or Spreads
- Are Healthy
- Are Perfect for Parties
- Are Simple
- Has Beef
- Has Chicken
- Uses an Instant Pot
- Is Quick
- Has Seafood
- Uses a Slow Cooker
- Is Vegetarian
- Have Alcohol
- Are Crowd Pleasers
- Are Fruity
- Are Kid Friendly
- Are Seasonal
- Is Chocolatey
- Is Festive
- Is Frozen
- Is Easy