Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza – Homemade pizza crust topped with the best combination for dip including, cream cheese, spinach, and artichokes.
Hello there! This Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza is for you!
Wanna know why?
Because chances are that you ate a few slices of the Cookies and Cream Flourless Chocolate Cake and now you need something to wash it down with. Right?
Want to know what else I’m thinking about today? I’ll tell you anyways! 😛
I need that house we’re putting together to be done. Like, yesterday. I am SO over it! Initially, we were just going to flip it and sell it, but now we decided to keep it and it’s taking so darn long to finish!
I need to share this one photo with you… it’s just a little corner in the kitchen. The people that used to live in this house really, really liked flowers and butterflies, thus they brought them inside. And they left one cabinet to go with all that jazz.
And… so, we were talking about pizza. 🙂
This pizza topping is by far my favorite. Wait. Second favorite. My first favorite is Pizza Nutella. LOOOOOVE that!
Seriously, though, how can you go wrong with spreading your favorite restaurant-type dip on top of some really awesome, homemade pizza crust. OH, and the crust!! It takes about 5 minutes to put it together, and it’s crunchy, but soft, and incredibly flavorful. You might wanna make two crusts just in case you wanna load up on some really good bread.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
- 1 cup warm water (about 110 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 1 package (1/4 oz.) instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Garlic powder
- 4- ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichokes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bag (9 ounces) baby spinach
- Salt and freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Warm the water and pour it in a large bowl; whisk in the yeast until completely dissolved.
- Add in olive oil and flour.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until it all comes together and a ball of dough is formed. You may need to use your hands.
- Cover with kitchen towel and set in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet or a pizza pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes.
- Spread pizza dough on the prepared pan, using the palm of your hands and fingers to stretch it out to about a 1-inch thickness.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the pizza crust.
- Separate the artichoke leaves and layer over the cream cheese; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper; cook until just wilted.
- Mix in the minced garlic and remove from heat.
- Spread the spinach mixture on top of the artichokes.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.
25 comments on “Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza”
Can I just say I love this pizza? It’s so easy, and everyone loves it. I doubled the recipe for a gathering of about 15 people, cut into smaller pieces, and they devoured it. Made it again for dinner tonight and added olives and feta. It is a breeze to make and tastes delicious. I’ve made it round and rectangular — the dough is very easy to work with. Thanks for sharing!
Hi, Blair! So glad you enjoyed it!! It’s one of our favorites, too! Now I want it with olives and feta… 😀
I d surely enjoy a few slices of your green pizza! Maybe I should make even more of those. =D
I bet the house will look great when you’re done with it, though! Hope you share pics of the after. 🙂
Love the dip so I know I’d love this spinach artichoke dip pizza. 🙂
Oh, this is just what my Friday night needs! (The butterflies are kind of whimsical!)
Gurrrrl… the ceiling fan in the MASTER bedroom had San Francisco 49ers stickers on it… these peeps were anything but whimsical. 😀
I’m gasping in amazement over this pizza. Two of my favorite ingredients on my favorite food…gorgeous, Kate!
How is the house project coming along? It’s fun, but I know it’s a lot to do! I kind of want to update our house here and there (30 year old house) but no time…or no energy… I hope you will share before & after pictures. 🙂 I’ve seen this pizza everywhere on Pinterest today. Such an awesome shot! I need the recipe now… hopping over.
Oh heavens. Spinach artichoke dip on a PIZZA? I think I just died and went to heaven.
hehe 🙂 Thank you!!
Interesting decor by your previous owners. I just stopped drooling over the chocolate cake and now you serve up this delicious pizza! YUM!
This pizza looks like my new crush. 🙂 I can’t wait to see your new kitchen… I had a good laugh at the birds and butterflies… was it a fairy kitchen? You never know what people like…
There is no way I could stop myself from eating this whole thing. It is too delicious for words. And good luck with the house…those projects always take longer than you want them to, but the result is usually worth it! 🙂
Wonderful photos of pizza! I am so inspired by your work.
The pizza sounds good, too, though “what were they thinking?” ran through my head looking at that kitchen . . .
I make pizza about once a week! I am over the moon for spinach and artichoke dip. I bet it would be great on a pizza!
What a wonderful pizza! You are combining two of my favorite guilty pleasures: dips and starches!
My boys love spinach and artichoke anything! Going over to check out the recipe pronto 🙂
Oh my….that wall is so very…..unique. I hope you’ll save a swatch of that paper for a scrapbook. 🙂
I LOVE that pizza! I love spinach artichoke dip. You’re my hero.
Good thing you have this pizza to get you through the house insanity! 😉
I love pizza and this one looks terrific!!!!
Oh my gosh, girl! This pizza of yours looks incredibly good! NOM! Now, why on Earth didn’t I think of putting Spinach and Artichoke Dip on pizza crust? LOVE!
Hmmmmm….pizza!!! You know me loves lots and lots of Pizzzzaaaa!!!! Love your delicious recipe:-) AND seriously, what were they thinking on the butterfly’s…..UGH!! Sending hugs, Terra
I think I’d eat the entire thing in one sitting!
LOOOOOVE spinach & artichoke dip. This pizza is RIGHT up my alley!
Oh girl, this is good! Nothing better than spinach-artichoke dip… love your pizza!