This easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip is the perfect Thanksgiving party appetizer! Sweet and creamy Pumpkin Fluff Dip made with pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding, warm spices, and whipped topping. It takes just minutes to make and seconds to disappear!
AN EASY THANKSGIVING APPETIZER IDEA
Lookout world, my PUMPKIN recipes are about to finally START! 🙌 Been waiting for this moment a whole year! And no, you can’t count those Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls that I make in the middle of Spring and Summer… those have no Season. 😜
We begin this wonderful time with:
PUMPKIN FLUFF DIP RECIPE
This Pumpkin Fluff Dip with Vanilla Pudding is packed with all our favorite Fall flavors. Pumpkin puree and spices are combined with whipped topping to make the most delicious no-bake dessert to serve with apples, cookies, pretzels, and more.
It’s very quick to throw together and only requires 3 main ingredients.
If you like pumpkin pie, you are definitely going to LOVE this Pumpkin Fluff Dip. Because, you know the times when you want to bake a pie, but you don’t want to basically do all the work that requires to make a pie?! Well… THAT’S the time when you need to turn your attention to this DIP!
Which is why I am so thrilled to share this recipe with you! Fast and easy to make, and great to make for parties or TO TAKE to parties. 👊 🎉
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN FLUFF DIP WITH VANILLA PUDDING
First, make a grocery list and pick up;
- 15-oz Pumpkin Puree (NOT Pumpkin Pie Filling)
- 3.4-oz Fat-Free Sugar-Free Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 8-oz Lite Cool Whip
You will also need pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and pure vanilla extract. (Note that ingredient amounts are in the recipe card below!)
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin puree and vanilla pudding mix.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, ground nutmeg, and vanilla extract; stir and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping; continue to fold until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours, or until cold.
- Serve with fruit, cookies, pretzels, etc… I like it best with apples and pretzels. 🥰
Note: IF you are totally opposed to using Cool Whip – I know many are – you can go ahead and make your own fresh whipped cream.
HOW TO STORE PUMPKIN FLUFF DIP
- Store the dip in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.
Happy Fall, by the way! May the cozy wonderful force of the chilly Season be with you! 🎃
MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Pumpkin Fluff Dip with Vanilla Pudding
FOR THE DIP
- Apple Slices
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin puree, pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and vanilla; mix until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping; continue to fold until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spoon into a serving bowl; cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours, or until cold.
- Serve with apples, grapes, nuts, etc...