Garlic and Cheddar Drop Biscuits – EASY and quick garlic and cheddar biscuits that everyone loves, and they taste just like Red Lobster’s biscuits!
Garlic and Cheddar Biscuits made from scratch and packed with sharp cheddar cheese and garlic powder.
Who loves freshly baked bread? ME ME ME! Who hates to knead? ME ME ME!
I know… I have a food blog, I should love all baking techniques, but I don’t. Kneading hurts my arms and I never know when it’s enough. So, for that reason, I make garlic and cheddar biscuits instead! And we eat a whole batch in, oh, 5 minutes! Seriously. My husband and I can kill these in no time. Especially when I serve them with my Feta Cheese Dip. Oh my Goodness, it is one amazing experience! You need to try this biscuit recipe!
You will need to join me over at my friend Terra’s delicious blog, Cafe Terra, to get the recipe. She is a very dear bloggy friend of mine, and I am so excited to be her guest today!
Come on by! Garlic and Cheddar Drop Biscuits await you! 😀
EASY and quick garlic and cheddar biscuits that everyone loves, and they taste just like Red Lobster's biscuits!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, butter, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Mix milk mixture into the flour mixture until chunky; DO NOT over-mix the batter. Mix just until incorporated.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto previously prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter, garlic powder, and chopped parsley.
- Remove biscuits from oven and brush the melted butter over each biscuit.
- Bake for 5 more minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Sign up to get new recipes via email & get an ebook with 9 favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes!