Feta Cheese and Avocado Hummus Dip is an easy and healthy appetizer recipe that is perfect for sharing. Use this homemade hummus dip for snacking or even as a spread on sandwiches!
I Love Dip Recipes With Feta Cheese In Them
My Feta Cheese and Avocado Hummus Dip is a great combination of avocado, chickpeas, and feta! Scoop up with toasted pita bread – it’s bomb!
Can you believe I’m posting about feta ? ‘Cause, you know, I NEEEE-VER talk about feta… SYKE! (Do people still say that?! I’m so 90’s…)
I don’t get it when people say “EWWWW” about feta. Like, are you for reals?! And, what do you mean “it smells!”? It’s CHEESE! All cheese smells!! Am I right or am I RIGHT?
Let’s talk more about this dip. Because today is another 150% humidity day, I wanted to share something delicious and cold with you. It’s this Feta Cheese and Avocado Hummus Dip.
How To Make Feta And Avocado Hummus Dip
- Gather avocados, feta cheese, a can of chickpeas, limes, olive oil, tahini paste, salt and pepper.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or a food processor; blend until smooth.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with a side of pita bread chips.
You know, I’m really good at making dip(s). I find things in the fridge that look like they can be blended, then I place them in a blender and have my way with ’em. If it’s fruit, I name it a Banana Kiwi Kale Smoothie; if it’s savory, I throw chickpeas in there and call it Hot Wings Hummus.
My dad used to blend everything, too, and I remember one time he put a mango in the blender and gave it a whirl… Poor blender. Dad didn’t know that mangoes had a pit…
He’s foreign – give him a break. 🙂
This avocado hummus is easily one of my new favorites. It’s guacamole meets hummus. SO GOOD! I ate it like nobody was watching… the scene was quite barbaric.
But, this has everything a great dip needs and it tastes like the ultimate treat! Served with Stacy’s Pita Chips (they didn’t pay me to say that – I just lurrrve their chips!), this deliciousness needs to come into your life!
Feta Cheese and Avocado Hummus Dip
- 1 can (15-oz.) garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados , peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 limes , juiced
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.
More Avocado Recipes You Might Like: