Thank you, Harvest Stone® crackers, for sponsoring this post! ALL opinions are always 100% my own.
Light Creamy Artichoke Dip – My favorite dip to bring to Holiday parties! It’s creamy, cheesy, yet light and super delicious!
The creamy, tangy, and cool artichoke dip lightened up and served!
You guys! Do you realize that it’s mid November? Oh my gosh. Like, Thanksgiving is next week. Whaaat? How does all this Holiday stuff just sneak up on me all of the time?
Are you all done with your Thanksgiving menu? I haven’t even started… But, word of advice: DON’T forget to add this Artichoke Dip to that list! Just sayin’.
Also, this post is about those crackers up there, too! In fact, thanks to Harvest Stone® crackers, I can finally share a couple of my favorite snacks with you; dips and gluten free Harvest Stone Brown Rice, Sesame & Flax Crackers.
Harvest Stone crackers are seriously SO good! The texture is BE.YOND. They are gluten-free, too! AND non-GMO, and organic, and they are packed with whole grains and seeds.
Since they are obviously guilt-free and all, I have a few ideas about when to snack on them:
- Right now.
- At Holiday parties.
- Tonight. Tomorrow night.
- Day before Thanksgiving. ON Thanksgiving.
- Black Friday: Bring a few boxes with you to enjoy in between your store-hopping.
In case you missed it, they are also the perfect accompaniment to our creamy deliciousness right here.
This recipe is BOTH a quick Holiday appetizer and something that you would probably whip up right before a marathon-session of Stranger Things. It’s just an easy recipe for a wonderful dip where you throw everything into the blender and wait for the best thing yet.
Of course using the crunchy, flavorful Harvest Stone crackers as a dipping vessel? That’s the cherry on top.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
My favorite dip to bring to Holiday parties! It's creamy, cheesy, yet light and super delicious!
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup jarred marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 box (3.54 oz) Harvest Stone Brown Rice, Sesame and Flax Crackers, for serving
- In a food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, garlic, artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pulse a few times until blended and creamy.
- Stir in dried parsley and basil; transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with a bit of dried parsley.
- Serve with Harvest Stone Brown Rice, Sesame & Flax Crackers
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
WW FREESTYLE SMART POINTS: 4
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of TH Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.