Spinach and Artichoke Dip Parmesan Cups – Creamy, cheesy, spicy Spinach and Artichoke Dip served in delicious, homemade Parmesan Cups.
Welcome to the best dip, ever. EVER!
Unless we’re talking about Lasagna Dip… well.then. Spinach and Artichoke Dip served in Parmesan Cups comes second. Thorry. Lasagna still rules.
For as long as I can remember, my husband has been asking me about sharing these parmesan cups on zee bloggy.
He thinks I am the bomb diggidy, for obvious reasons, of course, but also because when I first made this for him, he practically fell off the chair. The guy couldn’t get enough. He skipped dinner and polished off the entire appetizer plate.
The day I made this dip, it was around -8549 degrees out there and we were stuck indoors, eating cookies and drinking smoothies. Balance – it’s where it’s at!
When we finally got sick of the cookies – and I mean that sort of literally … we had waaaaaay too many cookies – I decided to change it up a bit and have appetizers for dinner. Always, ALWAYS a great freakin’ idea! You should do that, too! It’s the best dinner, ever! Especially on Fridays.
Tell me. Do you use hot sauce in your Spinach Artichokey Dip? I do! I like that extra kick. It wakes me up a bit. I also like to make this on the stove top and stop right there. I don’t pop it in the oven – too much work. Ain’t nobody got time for that. <—- I love saying that. It sounds even better in my head.
However, this stuff? It’s gooooood. Really good. I mean, you already know that it’s good since this dip exists everywhere, but it’s not this exact dip, so you gotta try it. It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, it’s a bit spicy, and it’s served in parmesan cups! Hellloooo! That’s like amazing! You don’t even know! You just have to buhlieve me.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1 can (14-oz) artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8-oz) cream cheese, softened
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- muffin tin
- Heat olive oil in saucepan.
- Add spinach and garlic and cook until wilted; about 2 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts.
- Stir in cream cheese and season with fresh ground pepper; cook until melted.
- Add hot sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Continue to cook until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In the meantime, prepare the parmesan cups.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line two baking sheets with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Place 6 mounds of cheese on each prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2-inch space between each mound.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted and edges are browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute.
- Flip the muffin tin upside down.
- While the cheese is still warm, carefully remove with spatula and place over the muffin cups.
- Mold the cheese over the muffin cup and let stand until completely cool.
- Fill parmesan cups with artichoke dip.
- Serve immediately.
You can make the dip and parmesan cups ahead of time, but do not fill the parmesan cups until you are ready to serve. RECIPE SOURCE: DIETHOOD
WW SmartPoints: 2
MORE DIP RECIPES:
I’M IN THE MOOD FOR…
- Has Eggs
- Is Healthy
- Is Make Ahead
- Is Simple
- Is a Smoothie
- Is Kid Friendly
- Is Light
- Is Quick
- Is Perfect for Work
- Are Cheesy
- Are Dips or Spreads
- Are Healthy
- Are Perfect for Parties
- Are Simple
- Has Beef
- Has Chicken
- Uses an Instant Pot
- Is Quick
- Has Seafood
- Uses a Slow Cooker
- Is Vegetarian
- Have Alcohol
- Are Crowd Pleasers
- Are Fruity
- Are Kid Friendly
- Are Seasonal
- Is Chocolatey
- Is Festive
- Is Frozen
- Is Easy