Spinach and Artichoke Dip Parmesan Cups are a creamy, cheesy, and spicy party appetizer that everyone will love!
This Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe Is One Of My Favorite Appetizers
Welcome to the best dip, ever. EVER!
Unless we’re talking about Lasagna Dip… well.then. Spinach and Artichoke Dip served in Parmesan Cups comes second. Thorry. Lasagna still rules.
For as long as I can remember, my husband has been asking me about sharing these parmesan cups on zee bloggy.
He thinks I am the bomb diggidy, for obvious reasons, of course, but also because when I first made this for him, he practically fell off the chair. The guy couldn’t get enough. He skipped dinner and polished off the entire appetizer plate.
The day I made this dip, it was around -8549 degrees out there and we were stuck indoors, eating cookies and drinking smoothies. Balance – it’s where it’s at!
When we finally got sick of the cookies – and I mean that sort of literally … we had waaaaaay too many cookies – I decided to change it up a bit and have appetizers for dinner. Always, ALWAYS a great freakin’ idea! You should do that, too! It’s the best dinner, ever! Especially on Fridays.
Do You Bake This Dip In The Oven?
Tell me. Do you use hot sauce in your Spinach Artichoke Dip? I do! I like that extra kick. It wakes me up a bit. I also like to make this on the stove top and stop right there. I don’t pop it in the oven – too much work. Ain’t nobody got time for that. <—- I love saying that. It sounds even better in my head.
However, this stuff? It’s gooooood. Really good. I mean, you already know that it’s good since this dip exists everywhere, but it’s not this exact dip, so you gotta try it. It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, it’s a bit spicy, and it’s served in parmesan cups! Hellloooo! That’s like amazing! You don’t even know! You just have to buhlieve me.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Parmesan Cups
For the Dip
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1 can (14-oz) artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8-oz) cream cheese, softened
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
For the Parmesan Cups
- 1-1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- muffin tin
For the Dip
- Heat olive oil in saucepan.
- Add spinach and garlic and cook until wilted; about 2 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts.
- Stir in cream cheese and season with fresh ground pepper; cook until melted.
- Add hot sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Continue to cook until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In the meantime, prepare the parmesan cups.
For the Parmesan Cups
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line two baking sheets with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Place 6 mounds of cheese on each prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2-inch space between each mound.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted and edges are browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute.
- Flip the muffin tin upside down.
- While the cheese is still warm, carefully remove with spatula and place over the muffin cups.
- Mold the cheese over the muffin cup and let stand until completely cool.
- Fill parmesan cups with artichoke dip.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.
More Dip Recipes You Might Like: