cappuccino 714x1024 Cappuccino Cookie Dip
Being that it is the day after Christmas, I have to ask; are you reading me on your spankin’ new computer/laptop/touchpad/smartphone/what am I missing?

Did Santa deliver? I mean, did he deliver!? Everything you asked for, and then some, was under that tree? I really hope so!

I have to wait one more week. He comes around here on New Year’s Day, early in the morning. Fingers crossed, he got me a new camera lens, a KitchenAid Mixer, and a brand new laptop. And Peace on Earth. I was super nice this year – I deserve all of it!

I also deserve a bowl of this dip. One big bowl all to myself.

cappucino dip 11 1024x707 Cappuccino Cookie Dip
You might have noticed that I am a coffee fiend. I like coffee. A lot. It’s the only indulgence we have left! “Don’t eat too much, it’s bad for you… Don’t sleep too much, it’s bad for you… Don’t drink, it’s bad for you…” Geez!! For the love of living, shut up!

Thank goodness they agree that coffee is good for you.

Go brew a cup and make this dip as soon as you can. Make sure you have some cookies sitting around. Especially some of those Pirouline batons.

If you’re having a New Year’s Party, share this with your guests. They will love it!

cappucino dip 2 682x1024 Cappuccino Cookie Dip

Cappucino Dip

Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes

Yield: Makes 6 Servings

• 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 shot espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping

• Cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
  • Add in the cocoa powder and cinnamon; mix on low until combined.
  • Pour in the milk and espresso/coffee; continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
  • Fold in the whipped topping.
  • Spoon mixture into dip bowls.
  • Refrigerate for at least one hour, or until ready to serve.
  • Serve with cookies.
 Cappuccino Cookie Dip

pixel Cappuccino Cookie Dip

18 Comments on this article. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Kristy December 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM - Reply

What a creative idea! I love the presentation too. I hope that you have a fabulous Christmas and New Year’s Kate. And I hope that Santa delivers all that you hope for. :) Cheers!

2. Liz December 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM - Reply

Please pass me a spoon…a BIG spoon!!!

3. foodwanderings December 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM - Reply

Crossing my fingers Santa will bring you everything you wished for and more on New Year’s Day Kate! :) What a fantastic dessert, I love anything cappuccino! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4. Chung-Ah (@damn_delicious) December 27, 2012 at 3:06 AM - Reply

Nope – didn’t get the ipad I wanted but this dip totally makes up for it :)

5. Laura (Tutti Dolci) December 27, 2012 at 1:32 AM - Reply

Oh my goodness, this dip is totally over the top. Love!!

6. Kate @ Kate from Scratch December 26, 2012 at 9:58 PM - Reply

Who doesn’t love coffee?! It’s only the best thing ever….until I saw these. Ahhmazing.

7. Liren December 26, 2012 at 8:15 PM - Reply

I’ll be crossing my fingers that Santa delivers everything on your wish list! But my goodness, this would definitely hold me over!!!

8. Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet December 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM - Reply

Oh yum! I just want to dive right in!

9. Averie @ Averie Cooks December 26, 2012 at 7:20 PM - Reply

Just saw this on FG (and I always see your food there lately!) and it always makes me hungry! Beautiful photos and of course, the recipe – YES!

10. PolaM December 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM - Reply

Can I have a bowl of that too? Looks to die for even for someone like me that doesn’t drink coffe!

11. Kathy Steger @FoodWineThyme December 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM - Reply

Delicious looking dip.

12. Carolyn December 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM - Reply

I didn’t actually ask Santa for much this Christmas, but I did get the new camera lens I wanted. Plus my 40th birthday is coming up and I want a pair of $400 Frye boots! Those things are gorgeous! As is this recipe, Kate. Nummy!

13. Nancy R December 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM - Reply

Wow! I have not seen this combination before.
    Sounds great! I personally do not drink coffee, however my husband does. Infact, a lot of it.
    I may have to surprise him with this indeed.
    Fingers crossed for your wish list next week.
    Loving the KitchenAid mixer!

14. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen December 26, 2012 at 10:25 AM - Reply

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Kate!!

15. Jen @ Savory Simple December 26, 2012 at 8:29 AM - Reply

What a tasty looking dip!

16. Ramona December 26, 2012 at 7:08 AM - Reply

What a decadent dip!! Can’t wait to hear about the lens and kitchen aide mixer next week when you celebrate. What a haul of goodies! I hope have a very Merry Christmas my friend!!