DELICIOUS, frozen Cheesecake Bark topped with creamy swirls of chocolate and peanut butter! Only 5 minutes of hands-on prep time and just 5 main ingredients required. One of my favorite healthy desserts that’s also low-carb and Keto-friendly.
A HEALTHY DESSERT THAT FEELS INDULGENT
Put a little snap in your well deserved snack with this awesome and fun Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake Bark. Make it ahead and have an amazing dessert whenever that sweet tooth hits.
If you’re anything like me and have to nibble on something, ANYTHING, in between meals, THIS Cheesecake Bark is the answer to your healthy dessert prayers. It’s quick to make, and it’s perfect for a snack or dessert. Breakfast, too!
Cheesecake Bark with Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl
I have received dozens of emails about healthier, low carb dessert recipes and I think you guys are going to LOVE this one! You can satisfy that craving with this Keto approved dessert without feeling one bit guilty.
How to Make This Healthy Dessert Recipe:
This Cheesecake Bark recipe is just as easy as the original, with added cream cheese and just a handful of ingredients.
- We start with creaming 6 ounces of cream cheese with a mixer.
- Next, we are going to mix in full fat yogurt (nonfat for those that are NOT on a low carb/keto diet, but still watching their waistlines.)
- A bit of sweetener will also be added to the mix, as well as some vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Once you’ve finished all of that, spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Smooth it out with a rubber spatula until bark is about 1/2-inch thick.
- In the meantime, you’ll need to melt some dark chocolate chips – I use Lily’s Dark Chocolate and those are all-natural, no sugar added, vegan, and non-GMO.
- You will also have to melt some creamy peanut butter.
- Drop a dollop of about 6 small circles of peanut butter, and 6 circles of melted chocolate over the cream cheese mixture.
- Using a toothpick or a butterknife, swirl the chocolate and peanut butter around to create a marbled design.
- Optionally, you can also add some chopped peanuts over the entire mixture.
- Only left thing to do is pop it in the freezer and wait 3 to 4 hours, or until frozen.
- Break or cut into pieces and eat.
How to Store Cheesecake Bark
Once you have cut the frozen Bark into pieces, store it in an airtight container and keep it in the freezer.
Eat it as soon as pieces are removed from the freezer as the Cheesecake Bark will start to melt in minutes.
More Healthy Dessert Recipes to Try:
- Skinny Churro Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Fruit Salad with Honey Orange Yogurt Dressing
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Mango Sorbet
- Banana Frozen Yogurt
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In your mixer's bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
Add in yogurt and continue to mix until incorporated.
Add sweetener, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth and well combined.
Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly. I almost always mix in a bit more vanilla.
Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and smooth it all out until bark is about 1/2-inch thick.
Drop a dollop of about 5 to 6 small circles of the melted peanut butter, and 5 to 6 circles of the melted chocolate over the cream cheese mixture. (Use microwave to melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips - cool for about 1 minute after melting and before adding to the Bark.)
Using a toothpick or a butterknife, swirl the chocolate and peanut butter around to create a marbled design.
Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, if using.
Freeze for 4 hours, or until frozen.
Break or cut into 12 pieces and serve.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 4
- Use nonfat yogurt and low-calorie cream cheese to reduce points down to 3.
- Use microwave to melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips - cool for about 1 minute after melting and before adding to the Bark.
- Serve/eat the Cheesecake Bark as soon as pieces are removed from the freezer because the Bark will start to melt in minutes.
HOW TO STORE CHEESECAKE BARK
Once you have cut the frozen Bark into pieces, store it in a covered airtight container and keep it in the freezer.