These 2-Ingredient Nutella Brownies are fudgy, chocolatey and delicious! An easy brownies recipe prepared with eggs and Nutella! Two ingredients is all you will need to make these awesome treats!
THE EASIEST AND BEST NUTELLA BROWNIE RECIPE
Right now, at this very moment, all I can think about is these Nutella Brownies. I wish I had them next to me. I should start writing these posts while I still have said food in the fridge, or on the counter.
So… 2-Ingredient Nutella Brownies… I think I just stepped into Gluten-Free territory, and I didn’t even mean to.
I have made these brownies a million… no… a gazillion times, and this is a good time as any to share them with you.
Truth is, I didn’t want to share the recipe until I figured out a way to make these less eggy, if you will.
In fact, I was very skeptical about these brownies when I first made them. I thought, there is no way that a few eggs and a delicious jar of Nutella are going to bake-up together and give me a dessert that I can really enjoy.
It wasn’t quite as simple as I thought it was going to be to make these, but praise the heavens, I found a solution.
Lemme tell ya. It turns out that, one, you need to beat those eggs to death… with an electric mixer, of course… and then, you have to warm up the Nutella to almost hot, but not too hot, or just enough to thin it out, before you slowly add it to the eggs. HA! Piece of cake!
WHOA! Look at who got in on the action! 🙂 She was all, like, gimme some...and I was all, like, no, I’m in the middle of photographing them… and she was like, um okay, I’ll just have to do this mahself! And she did…
SIMPLE FUDGY BROWNIES
If you are expecting a brownie-like texture, this ain’t it. However, the taste and texture are similar to a fudgy brownie, but nowhere near as sweet. I didn’t add a sweetener to these, but you can most definitely dust them with some powdered sugar. That will definitely add a sweeter flavor.
The recipe makes exactly nine bars, and it is hard not to eat them all in one sitting. I should know…
These little Nutella bites of yumminess have become our go-to chocolate snack around here, taking up space underneath that cake dome on a regular basis.
If you happen to have some eggs sitting around and a jar of Nutella, well, go gettem and whip up a batch – you won’t be disappointed. I hope!
2-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- Powdered Sugar , optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 brownie pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the eggs in your mixer's bowl and beat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the eggs have tripled in size. This may take up to 10 minutes with a handheld mixer on high.
- Heat the Nutella in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Remove and stir.
- Slowly pour a stream of the warm Nutella over the eggs, beating until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with very few crumbs.
- Remove and let completely cool before cutting.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars and serve.