Spaghetti Salad Recipe – Packed with fresh summer veggies, olives, and feta cheese, this delicious spaghetti salad is perfect for all your summer picnics, potlucks, and parties!
Hey ya, pals! Happiest of Sundays to you. Should we talk about how it is already May, or do you start hyperventilating, like yours truly, at the thought of how fast life is moving? Geez. Half of 2017 is about to wrap up, people! That’s cah-razy.
Let’s just do our very best to take advantage of the good ol’ summer days ahead of us, try to live in the moment, and enjoy it all with a side of my spaghetti salad, m’kay?
This post is sponsored by STAR FINE FOODS. Thank YOU, friends, for supporting the brands that make Diethood possible!
WHAT IS A SPAGHETTI SALAD
If there could be a salad that was like, all green, red, healthy, and with some olives? But also like a bowl of carbs dotted with an obnoxious amount of feta cheese? That would be good news. Actually…that would probably be this Spaghetti Salad. So…
Do you notice the olives? Those olives, my dear friends, share a jar together with chopped basil and garlic…
Allow me to introduce you to STAR’s Garlic and Basil Marinated Olives. Zesty and super flavorful, you’ll want to reach for the jar and never put it down. We used these once before in my Skillet Biscuits – those are the same biscuits I don’t make very often because I can’t stop at just one.
But here’s how this easy spaghetti-salad-magic happens.
- First, we’re going to start with the spaghetti by dropping them in a pot of water and letting ’em cook.
- While they are doing their thing, we’re going to chop up some colorful tomatoes and an English cucumber, empty out a jar of STAR’s olives, and crumble up a handful of feta cheese.
- The obvious next step is to now combine all that together, add some STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil over it, then a nice drizzle of STAR’s White Wine Vinegar, and voila!
Now we eat!
For more information on STAR Fine Foods Products, please check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Flavor Destinations: Italian (Garlic & Basil) Olives are available at Raley’s and Savemart stores and ONLINE.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
- 8 to 10 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pint colorful grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 whole English Cucumber, halved lengthwise and cut into half moons
- 2 whole banana peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon, or to taste dried oregano
- 1 jar (about 1-1/2 cups) STAR Garlic & Basil Olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon, or to taste STAR White Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup fat free crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- Transfer spaghetti to a big salad bowl; add cut tomatoes, cut cucumbers, peppers, oregano, and olives.
- Pour olive oil and vinegar over the salad; toss well to combine.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Chill for 2 to 4 hours.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.
12 comments on “Spaghetti Salad Recipe”
I love everything in this side!! Looks amazing!
Loving all those yummy olives in this salad!