This easy Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip comes together literally in seconds! The rich saltiness of peanut butter combines perfectly with smooth pumpkin puree and a touch of sweetener. Pumpkin pie spices and pure vanilla make this tasty dip a treat you’ll turn to again and again!
EASY PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER DIP – PERFECT FOR FALL!
Fall baking is fabulous, but sometimes you want something a little lighter, cooler, and easier than a baked dessert.
This sumptuous dip is a totally on-trend, seasonal alternative to all those quick breads and cakes! Much simpler, and with just 4 grams of net carbs, it is way healthier! Just take a few pantry staples, blend them up in a blender or food processor, and enjoy! It doesn’t get any easier (or tastier) than this.
- Pumpkin Puree: Make sure you are using only pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Peanut Butter: I use creamy peanut butter for this recipe, since it is being blended anyway. You can also substitute crunchy if you have it, or use almond butter instead.
- Granulated Sweetener or Granulated Sugar: You can use your preferred sweetener or sugar. Pure maple syrup also makes a nice sweetener in this dish.
- Vanilla: I use pure vanilla extract for the best flavor.
- Ground Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Fruit: For dipping.
- Cookies: For dipping (optional).
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER DIP
- Blend Pumpkin Dip Ingredients: Measure pumpkin puree, peanut butter, sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate: Spoon dip into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
WHAT TO DIP INTO THIS SWEET TREAT
- Fresh fruit is a great choice for dipping in this yummy pumpkin dip! I like using apples with a good balance of sweetness and tartness, like Pink Lady apples or Granny Smiths.
- Cookies are a fun and dessert-like treat with this dip! Nuts and Fruits Breakfast Cookies are a hearty choice for a filling snack, while my Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies double up on the fall flavor. You can also go classic (and swoon worthy) by serving up some Soft Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies for a truly delicious pairing!
- You can place a cup or tub of this dip on a charcuterie board, to complement a grouping of savory crackers, pears, figs, and cured meats like prosciutto and salami. Elegant and delicious!
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
- Store leftovers in airtight containers and keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
CAN YOU FREEZE PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER DIP?
You should be able to store this pumpkin peanut butter dip for up to 3 months without losing quality in flavor or texture!
- Seal pumpkin dip in a freezer bag, pushing as much air as possible out before sealing.
- Thaw in the refrigerator.
- If the oils in the peanut butter seem to have separated from the other ingredients, whisk or process the dip again before serving.
More Pumpkin Recipes
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER DIP
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener, or granulated sugar (adjust amount, depending on the intensity of the sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Fruits for dipping
- Cookies for dipping, optional
- To a food processor or blender, add pumpkin puree, peanut butter, sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; blend until smooth. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge; serve with fruits and/or cookies for dipping.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.