Crock Pot Beef Fajitas – Make the best, most delicious Crock Pot Beef Fajitas with this super easy recipe! Place beef, onions, bell peppers, and spices in the crock pot and forget about it!
That is, until dinner time.
Hey, you guys! Happy Sunday! How YOU doin’?
Come hither. Sit. Let’s have our Sunday-chat.
I don’t WANT to annoy the living you-know-what out of you. I don’t. Buuuut, The Voice is back on. This is THE VOICE!!
You know what this means? IT meeeaaaans… I get to stare at Adam AND Blake for weeks! EEEK! I like Gwen and Pharrell, too, but Adam & Blake are my hall-pass. My husband doesn’t know that, yet, so shush!
I know. As if anyone needs an excuse to spend the night with Adam or Blake. Sheeesh! 😉
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Now we can talk FOOD!
Have you noticed?? Hearty crock pot recipes are ALL THE RAGE RIGHT NOW!
Thank goodness! Because my slow cooker – er! crock pot! – and I are like *this*!
I turn the slow cooker on around noon-ish and she’s done with my food by around 6-ish. Perfect timing since that is when everyone starts to creep back up into the house.
However, it’s all fun and games until you run out of flank steak and have to use whatever piece of beef you can find in the freezer to make everyone’s favorite fajitas.
This here Crock Pot Beef Fajitas is what we ate for 2 days last week. I wasn’t going to post it, because it wasn’t the “right” cut of beef and all, buuuuuut this beef chuck was SO incredibly good that I had to share it with you. AND make a point.
AND the point is, you can use whatever kind of beefy meat you want, or chickeny meat, to make said fajitas. Ok? Ooookay.
Now that we got that out of the way, lemme just say this. Seriously. If you are as busy as a bee, and if you don’t mind juicy and tender meat that literally shreds itself, this is your kind of recipe. Unless you’re a vegetarian, then, I guess this is not your kind of recipe. But, if you love your meat… and your peppers… and your onions… and your fajitas… turn on the crock pot and git ‘er done!
Also? Make sure you use your favorite Salsa because, essentially, we’re cooking and marinading the entire meat in said salsa. It better be good, you know?
You better get on this before I start talking about The Voice, again.
Crock Pot Beef Fajitas
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 large yellow onions , sliced
- 1 red bell pepper , julienned
- 1 orange bell pepper , julienned
- 1 green bell pepper , julienned
- 2 cups Tomato Salsa
- 10 Flour Tortillas , warmed
- Sour Cream , for garnish
- Season meat with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Place in crock pot.
- Add onions and peppers to the crock pot.
- Pour salsa over meat.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board; using two forks, pull meat apart into shreds.
- Remove peppers and onions from the crock pot.
- Add meat and vegetables onto one side of each warmed tortilla and top with sour cream.
- If you want, drizzle some of the cooking liquid over the meat-filling.