Banana Frozen Yogurt Recipe – Super easy, healthy frozen yogurt made with just 3 ingredients; bananas, plain yogurt, and honey.
Would you like to know how to make Fro-Yo?
But, in just your food processor? With only 3 ingredients?! YAY!
Hop on over to Jennifer’s wonderful blog, A Girl and Her Carrot, and check out my guest post for Banana Frozen Yogurt.
Or, just continue to scroll down and get the recipe.
Banana Frozen Yogurt
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Slice the bananas and place in a sealed container; freeze for 2 hours.
- Add the frozen bananas, yogurt, and honey to a food processor.
- Process until just creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides of the processor if necessary.
- Serve immediately - it should be more like a soft serve - or transfer to a sealed container and store in the freezer.