Baked Shrimp Dip – Hot, garlicky, cheesy, and super creamy Shrimp Dip perfect for a New Year’s Eve party or Game Day gathering! This makes a delicious hot appetizer that your guests will devour in seconds. It doesn’t get any easier than this LOW CARB AND KETO FRIENDLY Shrimp recipe.
BAKED SHRIMP DIP
This easy Hot Dip recipe is loaded with shrimp, cheeses, garlic, and seasonings, and baked until hot and bubbly. It’s lusciously creamy, thick, and brightly flavored with lemon juice, old bay seasoning, herbs, and hot sauce.
A delicious family favorite appetizer that is easy to make, tastes absolutely amazing, and it’s cooked in just one dish.
HOW TO MAKE A SHRIMP DIP
- First, you want to cook the shrimp. If looking for inspiration, I suggest to use this easy and delicious Lemon Herb Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe.
- Then, let the shrimp cool a bit before chopping them up into pieces.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream, shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, herbs and seasonings. Please make sure that the cream cheese is softened, otherwise it will be a bit of a challenge to whip everything together.
- Add diced shrimp to the cheesy mixture; stir and mix until everything is completely incorporated.
- Transfer the cheesy shrimp mixture to a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with veggies, like broccoli, cucumbers, bell peppers, and so on. Or, if low-carbing isn’t your forté, serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, etc…
- Feel free to toss in different seasonings, spices, or herbs.
- You can also add in baby spinach or chopped bell peppers.
- If shrimp is not an option, toss in some crab or diced ham.
HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP SHRIMP DIP?
- Store Shrimp Dip leftovers in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in a 350˚F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
MORE CHEESY DIPS
- Light Creamy Artichoke Dip
- Feta Cheese and Avocado Hummus Dip
- Broccoli Cheese Veggie Dip
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Hot, garlicky, cheesy, and super creamy Shrimp Dip perfect for a New Year’s party or Game Day gathering!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (about 4 cloves garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- hot sauce, to taste, optional
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- TO SERVE: veggies, pita chips, crackers, etc..., for serving
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish. 8x8 works great.
- Cook shrimp; let cool for a bit and coarsely chop.
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, Old Bay seasonings, hot sauce (if using), salt, pepper, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, and chopped shrimp. Mix and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer dip to previously prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and garnish with remaining parsley.
- Serve hot or warm with veggies, pita chips, crackers, etc...
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 9
- Use fat-free cheeses and fat-free sour cream to reduce points down to 2.