Who is getting their grill-on this coming Memorial Day? You are? Me, too!
I’m grilling on R2D2
Husband is grilling on this
What is this?!?
He won’t let go of his 1980’s camping days.
Okay, have to be honest. In reality, this little baby grill makes some juicy burgers, delicious shish kebabs, and amazing kebapi!
What?!? You don’t know what kebapi are? Oh, you’ve been deprived. I’ll introduce you to those one of these days. I promise.
Totally random, but I have to share – look at these lovely photos from my garden:
I am so excited!
Back to the topic; what’s on your menu for this coming weekend?
I’ve got grilled pork tenderloin marinated in some olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, and some salt and pepper. With a side of Rhubarb Chutney! Can’t wait to get started.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
I don’t know if I can call this a recipe – I’m missing the exact measurements. :/ Lets see.
In a large ziploc bag pour in about 1 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, lots of garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. That sounds about right. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Usually I just throw things in without measuring and hope for the best.
When your grill is hot and ready (totally understand the giggles), place the loins on the hot grill and brown on all sides; about 3 minutes on each side.
Once its browned, turn down the heat to medium, close the grill, and come back once in a while to flip it around.
The loins will be ready within 40 minutes.
Allow the meat to rest for at least 20 minutes before you cut it. You don’t want to lose all that juice! (That rhymes)
Want that chutney recipe? Come back in a couple of days – it will be here.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- pork tenderloin
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- garlic powder , to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziploc bag; refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove tenderloin from bag and discard marinade.
- When your grill is hot and ready, place the loins on the hot grill and brown on all sides; about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Once its browned, turn down the heat to medium, close the grill, and come back once in a while to flip it around.
- Continue to grill for 40 minutes.
- Remove meat from grill and allow to rest for 20 minutes before cutting.