This simple Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans recipe is so delicious! Roasted green beans wrapped in bacon, sprinkled with brown sugar and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. It’s the perfect Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish idea.
AN EASY AND DELICIOUS GREEN BEANS RECIPE
HI HI gorgeous! I’m talking to the bacon. If life was a food, every day would be a celebration because of you, you bacon you! Bacon Bacon Bacooooon!
Friends, I am only here for a bit, taking just a little of your time to introduce you to how to eat green and healthy vegetables the right way; green beans meet bacon.
Many of you, if not most, might have discovered this wonderful recipe already, but just in case you haven’t, and since NFL kickoff is TONIGHT (!!!!), I thought this would be the perfect appetizer to start the football season.
They’re SO easy to make, they’re SO delicious, and they’re gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, and egg-free!! I have you ALL covered!
FYI! My very good friends are hosting a football party this weekend, and because their daughter suffers from severe food allergies, whatever I decide to bring has to be nut-free, dairy-free and egg-free. So, what dish could I possibly make that is allergen-free but so darn delicious? THESE Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans, of course.
AND THESE! Meet your new favorite dessert: TURON! Otherwise known as Lumpiyang Saging, OR as we in ‘merica call ’em, Fried Banana Spring Rolls.
Don’t you love them?! They are amazing! Crunchy and sweet, they are very simple to make (2 ingredients!!!!) and are also truly delicious.
This simple Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans recipe is so delicious! Roasted green beans wrapped in bacon, sprinkled with brown sugar and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. It's the perfect Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish idea.
- 1 pound green beans , ends trimmed
- 6 slices of bacon , halved
- Salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with baking spray and set aside.
- Place about 6 green beans on each halved bacon strip.
- Wrap bacon around green beans and secure with a toothpick.
- Season each bundle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle each bundle with brown sugar.
- Drizzle each bundle with balsamic vinegar.
- Transfer to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until green beans are tender and bacon is crisp.
WW SmartPoints: 3
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.