Savor the hearty comfort of a sheet pan breakfast bake brimming with eggs, crispy bacon, savory sausage, and fresh tomatoes. This warm and tasty dish is sure to start your day off right!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake with Bacon and Eggs
Kick start your morning with our deliciously warm and filling Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Bake! This simple, one-sheet meal combines eggs, bacon, sausage, and tomatoes, making your favorite breakfast items more convenient than ever – a single sheet pan and your trusty oven are all you need. It’s the kind of Sunday morning feast we all deserve!
Let’s focus on the stars of the show – eggs and bacon. Packed with protein and healthy fats, while low in carbs, eggs and bacon are an excellent choice for those following a Keto or Paleo diet. In fact, it’s been a while since we last enjoyed this classic breakfast duo.
Ingredients For Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake:
- Lit’l Smokies Sausage (like those from Hillshire Farm)
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
How To Cook Bacon And Eggs On A Sheet Pan
To whip up this Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Bake, we’re not complicating matters. This recipe isn’t about dictating how to cook your bacon and eggs but offering an efficient method to assemble your ingredients, bake, and enjoy. From start to finish, you’ll have a satisfying breakfast in just about 30 minutes.
- Put sausages and bacon on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 425˚F.
- Make 4 spots for eggs on the sheet and gently put eggs in these empty holes. Add the tomatoes, and season with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the eggs are done.
This dish quickly became my favorite weekend breakfast recipe. It serves four people easily, but if you’re anything like my husband and me, we can finish this just by ourselves – yes, it’s that good!
So, here’s to savoring the simplicity of eggs and bacon in a whole new way. Dig in!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Bacon and Eggs Phyllo Breakfast Pizza
- Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette
- Baked Eggs In Tomato Cups
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Bake
- 1 to 2 cups Lit'l Smokies Sausages, I use Hillshire Farm's Smokies
- 4 to 6 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Arrange sausages and bacon on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- Remove from oven and move the bacon and sausages around, making 4 empty spaces for the eggs.
- Crack the eggs carefully so as not to break the yolk and position them in the empty spots. I crack mine right over the baking sheet.
- Add and spread out the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Season the dish with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Put back in the oven for an additional 5 to 8 minutes, or until the eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Use fresh eggs and quality bacon for the best taste.
- Spread bacon, sausage, and eggs evenly on the pan.
- Keep an eye on the eggs and bacon to avoid overcooking.
- Season the dish well with salt and pepper.
- Add fresh herbs or veggies for color and flavor.
- Customize the recipe with extra ingredients like cheese or onions.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.