Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots – Ridiculously easy, yet tender and SO incredibly delicious roasted carrots with garlic butter.
GARLIC BUTTER! *drops the mic*
*picks up the mic – can’t stay quiet for even a minute*
Hey Hey Hey! Happy Sundaaaaay! ‘Sup!? How was it last night? Did you run out of candy? There’s a surplus at my house because I bought too much. On purpose, of course. What else are we going to do in the coming freezing-season other than sit around and eat Twix and Kit Kats?
I’m also dealing with pink and blue eye shadow smeared all around my eyes and there’s bright pink lipstick still sitting on my lips.
AND. The time change. Please, let’s illegalize this fall-back thing right now. No one needs the moon at 4 pm. She is much, much prettier AND needed at about 9-ish.
Guess what else?
You have GAWT to add these Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots to your favorite (think Thanksgiving) side-dishes. GAWT.TO. Or I’ll just come over and make you love ’em.
Really, though. If there was ever a way to get people to LOVE carrots, I think this is it. The texture and flavor are just BE.YOND.
Garlic + Butter is one of the best food-marriages, in my opinion.
I know the majority of you will be all, BUT THE BUTTER! It’s not good for youuuuu!!
I actually am from the other camp – the one that believes in BUTTER. Luckily for me, there was an article I read last year in BonAppetit about all different butter-studies and I kinda convinced myself that butter was ALLGOOD.
Besides, when you pair butter with garlic and carrots ⬅ health-status remains unchallenged – something has got to give.
And since I don’t think there’s anything left to say, could you please start checking these around the 22.4 minute mark? Thanks.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE GARLIC BUTTER ROASTED CARROTS
- 2 pounds carrots , diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley , for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet or pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Toss the carrots with the garlic butter either in the pan or pour the butter over them in a mixing bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE: