This easy Chicken Lazone recipe is the low carb chicken dinner of your dreams! Pan-fried, juicy, and deliciously seasoned chicken tenders served with zucchini noodles tossed in the most amazing cream sauce. Ready in just 30 minutes, this restaurant worthy dinner is perfect for a quick weeknight meal!
AN EASY, LOW CARB CHICKEN DINNER IDEA
Creamy Chicken Lazone is an easy LOW-CARB, KETO-friendly chicken recipe, served up with loads of flavor in a luscious cream sauce with butter, garlic, and cream.
This is the chicken dinner everyone raved about for days. It’s an easy skillet dish that’s decadently delicious and the ideal meal for hectic weeknights. To keep things on the side of low-carb and healthy-ish, I serve Chicken Lazone over tender zucchini noodles.
If low-carbing-it ain’t your thing, lucky you! Whip out the linguine, please! 🙌
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN LAZONE
In just a few words, there are zero fancy things going on here. It’s just seasoned chicken breast tenders cooked in butter, and topped with a simple cream sauce. Plus zoodles – you can get those precut at Whole Foods, Target, Walmart, etc…
- Season chicken tenders with my favorites; salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, and Italian Seasoning.
- Melt some butter in a large skillet and add chicken tenders.
- Cook chicken for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through and browned; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add zucchini noodles to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes, or until just tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in the skillet and add garlic.
- Whisk in heavy cream and, while whisking, scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Simmer and stir often until sauce is reduced and thickened – about 3 minutes. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust accordingly.
- Return chicken and zucchini to skillet; cook for 1 minute just to heat through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
That’s IT! Add some mushrooms if you like, or a green salad on the side, and this silky smooth Chicken Lazone with Zucchini Noodles is suddenly looking like a hot new dinner item!
HOW TO STORE CREAMY CHICKEN DISHES
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES
- Creamy Garlic Sauce Chicken
- Skillet Chicken with White Wine Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken Breasts
- Creamy Garlic Herb Chicken
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Zucchini Spirals, (also called Zucchini Noodles)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream, you can also use Half & Half
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine Italian Seasoning, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and ground pepper; mix together and sprinkle over the chicken tenders.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-heat.
- Add chicken tenders to the hot skillet and cook about 4 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken tenders from skillet and set aside.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon butter to the skillet and melt; add zucchini noodles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove zucchini from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter; add garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Whisk in heavy cream and bring to a boil; continue to cook for 2 minutes, or until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened.
- Taste sauce for salt & pepper, and adjust accordingly.
- Return chicken and zoodles to the skillet; cook for 1 minute, or just until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 16
- TO REDUCE POINTS DOWN TO 6, use Fat Free Half & Half and use Extra Virgin Olive Oil to replace the butter.
NET CARBS: 2 g
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.
12 comments on “Creamy Chicken Lazone Recipe with Zucchini Noodles”
Made this for dinner last evening. It was absolutely delicious!! I thought the seasonings would be too heavy, but I stuck it out and was not sorry! Such good flavor carried through to the cream sauce. I added 1 Tablespoon cream cheese to the sauce to help thicken it and sprinkled fresh grated parmesan cheese over the finished plate. I use a Spiralizer to make my own zoodles, and the freshness really pays off.
This needs to be added to our weeknight dinner rotation!