Everyone says it and I must repeat it – time flies!
2013?! What? Really!?!
I am stuck somewhere between 1998 and 2002:
- I’m still bumpin’ to Enrique Iglesias’s Bailamos.
- I often click over to check my MySpace profile.
- I’m still sippin’ on gin and juice. Oh, wait, that was before 1998.
And, just for clarification, I don’t care what year that birth certificate says, I am 23.
Sigh… Have a drink. It’s on me.
The title of this post should probably read The Top Ten of the last quarter of 2012 because I returned to my blog sometime in August after almost a year-long absence, and I have been posting regularly ever since.
I only recently sat down to look at these stats and found out that you fine people out there really like brownies! And cheese, and soups, and the slow cooker… I think that tells me in what direction I should go with this blog; I should definitely keep Savory Sundays, I need to amp up my chocolate intake, and I should add feta cheese to everything. And Pomegranate Mimosas to go with it all. ;-D
These are my most viewed recipes of 2012, starting with Number 10 and working our way down to Number 1:
#3. Mojito Doughnuts
In closing, I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your loyalty, for your friendship, for your support. Warmest thoughts, best wishes, and a very blessed and happy new year to you.
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 3 cups Pomegranate Juice , chilled
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine the pomegranate seeds and the juice.
- Slowly pour in the champagne and stir.
- Serve chilled.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.