Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake – This amazing protein shake is just as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT this is way healthier and it’s packed with protein!
It’s PROTEIN SHAKE day!
Hi, friends! I’ve been making a pretty mess lately. A mess that starts with protein powder on my counter, which makes its way into a blender, and finally, a mess that ends with a creamy, cool, healthy sipper. What’s most important is that this sipper is right in line with our New Year’s resolutions: healthy, delicious food.
Thank you, Burt’s Bees™, for sponsoring this post! All opinions are always 100% my own.
So since I see you, and I understand you because I AM just like you in these resolutions-feelings, today I honor us with this big-time nutritious, very easy to prepare Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake.
First. Guess WHO just came out with a collection of plant-based protein powders? Give up? It’s our favorite lip balm people: Burt’s Bees™!
Burt’s Bees™ is introducing these protein shakes to help you shake up your resolutions and meet your new year’s goals for a healthier body and a healthier lifestyle. Offering 15 grams of plant-based protein per serving with 70% organic ingredients, and a vitamin blend extracted from real fruits and veggies, our health and nutrition goals will be much easier to achieve with the help of this protein shake.
Bonus? Burt’s Bees™ protein shakes are free of GMOs, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial sweeteners and flavors. The protein in Burt’s Bees™ Plant-Based Protein Shakes is made from five protein sources: pea, brown rice, flax seed, sunflower seed and oat. Together, they form a complete essential amino acid profile to achieve high digestibility.
FYI: From a nutritional standpoint, I would like to point out that protein shakes deliver essential vitamins and minerals without sacrificing taste. Boom.
Clearly, plant-based protein shakes are a seriously great option:
New Year’s hot body resolution ✔
Easy to make ✔
Remember that only 8% of Americans are successful in achieving their resolution each year. Let’s not be the other 92%!
Having said that, please go and pick up a container of Burt’s Bees™ Plant Based Protein Shakes, head to the kitchen, cozy up to your blender, and make this decadent Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
This amazing protein shake is just as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT this is way healthier and it's packed with protein!
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2/3 cup fat free whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops Burt’s Bees Protein +Healthy Radiance with Antioxidant Vitamins A , C & E in Vanilla Flavor
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- for garnish (optional) - fresh strawberries, mint, vegan mini chocolate chips, nuts
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses.
- Optionally, garnish with fresh strawberries, mint, vegan mini chocolate chips, and a sprinkle of nuts.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 5
I’M IN THE MOOD FOR…
- Has Eggs
- Is Healthy
- Is Make Ahead
- Is Simple
- Is a Smoothie
- Is Kid Friendly
- Is Light
- Is Quick
- Is Perfect for Work
- Are Cheesy
- Are Dips or Spreads
- Are Healthy
- Are Perfect for Parties
- Are Simple
- Has Beef
- Has Chicken
- Uses an Instant Pot
- Is Quick
- Has Seafood
- Uses a Slow Cooker
- Is Vegetarian
- Have Alcohol
- Are Crowd Pleasers
- Are Fruity
- Are Kid Friendly
- Are Seasonal
- Is Chocolatey
- Is Festive
- Is Frozen
- Is Easy