This easy Coffee Smoothie recipe is the perfect way to start your morning! Made with coffee, oats, flaxseeds, and bananas, it’s a healthy coffee recipe for people on the go.
Start Your Day With A Coffee Smoothie
Shake up your morning routine with our revitalizing Coffee Smoothie! Bursting with wholesome ingredients like oats, flaxseeds, and bananas, this easy-to-make beverage is a godsend for those busy mornings. The caffeine from the coffee will wake you up, while the complex carbs from the oats will keep you energized throughout the morning.
With its creamy texture and rich flavors, this coffee smoothie feels like an indulgent treat but is actually good for you. It’s the perfect solution for when you’re craving something sweet but still want to stick to your health goals.
A Coffee Smoothie isn’t just a beverage; oh no! It’s an excellent choice for those who prioritize their health but refuse to compromise on flavor. I advise you to enjoy this creamy goodness of a coffee smoothie and start your day on a high note! You won’t be disappointed.
Why You’ll Love Our Coffee Smoothie
- Rich, creamy, with a subtle hint of mocha.
- Prepared with nutritious ingredients like flaxseeds, oats, and fruits.
- Packed with protein and beneficial fats for satiety.
- Adaptable to decaffeinated coffee for those who prefer less caffeine.
- Can use plant-based milk for those that follow a vegan diet.
How To Make Coffee Smoothie
- Pour your brewed coffee into an ice cube tray and let it freeze for several hours or overnight.
- The following morning, pop all the ingredients into a blender, including your now-frozen coffee cubes. Blend until silky smooth.
- Do a quick taste test and sweeten as desired.
- Pour into a glass and serve. Voila! Your nutritious breakfast drink is ready.
- Want to mix things up? Add a spoonful of almond butter or peanut butter for extra creaminess, a scoop of protein powder for muscle recovery, or even a dash of vanilla extract for a flavor boost.
Smoothie Making Tips
- For a thicker smoothie, add a handful of ice cubes or use frozen bananas.
- Remember to blend your oats and flaxseeds completely for a smoother texture.
- Lastly, if you’re using a less powerful blender, chop your banana and coffee ice cubes into smaller pieces to make blending easier.
- The beauty of a coffee smoothie is its versatility. You can adjust the recipe according to your personal preferences or dietary needs. Prefer a vegan version? Opt for plant-based milk and a sweetener like agave nectar. Need a gluten-free option? Use certified gluten-free oats. The possibilities are nearly endless!
- Personalize your smoothie by incorporating additional healthy ingredients like chia seeds or hemp seeds.
- Enrich this coffee smoothie with healthy fats and achieve a creamy consistency by adding half of a small ripe avocado.
More Smoothies Recipes
- Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- Banana Kiwi Kale Smoothie
- Green Berry Smoothie
- Coffee Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds meal
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk, soy milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pour brewed coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, including the coffee ice cubes, and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly.
- Blend in stages: To get a smoother texture, blend the oats and flaxseeds with milk before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Use a ripe banana: Ripe bananas are naturally sweeter and blend better, giving your smoothie a sweeter and creamier texture.
- Freeze your coffee in advance: Frozen coffee cubes not only chill your smoothie but they also keep it from becoming watered down. Be sure to freeze your coffee the night before.
- Customize the sweetness: Depending on the ripeness of your banana and your personal preference, you might not need any additional sweetener.
- Add protein: Consider adding a scoop of your favorite protein powder for an even more satiating smoothie.
- Toppings: Consider topping your coffee smoothie with a sprinkle of cacao nibs, granola, chia seeds, or a drizzle of nut butter for added texture and flavor.
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.