Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Lemon Chicken with Potatoes – Delicious and super easy weeknight dinner featuring flavorful and juicy chicken breasts cooked on a single pan with roasted potatoes!
THIS Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Lemon Chicken with Potatoes is as easy as it gets, yo! Your side dish and your main, cooked all at once! HIGH FIVE!!
Hi Hi, my internet friends!! Today, in true fashion, I have a new favorite one sheet/one pan/one pot 30-minute meal, and it is a winner. A winner that we ate two nights in a row. …with a side of Loaded Baked Potato Soup…
I know – a side of potato soup with a side of roasted potatoes… I know! I see it. Don’t ask. #foodbloggerproblems
It gets worse. For dessert we had a sweet potato casserole. I’m not even joking. #foodbloggerproblemsholidaysedition
Can we just rewind to two days ago for a minute, please? Remember how I told you I was going as Mother Shopkins for Halloween? Turns out, Mother Shopkins really doesn’t exist, and because Party City was almost completely out of every pink dress and blue eyeshadow, I dressed up as Adult Red Riding Hood! ☺
Here we are! Ain’t we cuuuuute?! We had so much fun, and I now have 3 buckets of candy that I need to get rid of before I end up eating 10 pounds of Twix and Kit Kat bars.
Speaking of food!
Couple years back I made this One-Pot Lemon Chicken and Potatoes recipe that I just totally loved, but didn’t quite enjoy all the stirring and transferring, and adding liquid, and stirring again, and basically babying the entire process. To make things easier, quicker, and faster, I found a new way for us to make chicken and potatoes that will blow your hats off!
Friends, this honey garlic lemon chicken was so incredibly simple and just tasted… good. Reeeeeally good. Most important element to focus on here is the Honey Garlic Lemon marinade… that, my friends, is gold. I LOVE that marinade mucho and you should, too. If time permits, please let the chicken sit in there for about 30 minutes. Marinades add flavor to food and it will also add moisture to our chicken.
These pretty potatoes are tossed with garlic, salt and pepper, and instead of drowning them in oil, I sprayed them a few times with olive oil flavored cooking spray and they were honestly perfect.
The final step in this healthy, easy meal is arranging it all on a sheet pan and waiting 30 minutes.
The fact is that it’s Wednesday, and this is a Wednesday meal that you can feel good about!
Looking for a similar crock-pot-solution? Check out my Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken!
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 4 boneless , skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound small colored potatoes cut in half
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- Lemon Slices , optional
- Fresh chopped parsley , optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, and garlic; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Add chicken to the marinade and let sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Place halved potatoes in a bowl and spray about 6 times with cooking spray; toss to combine.
- Add garlic, and season with salt and pepper; mix and stir until combined.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Remove chicken from marinade, shake off any excess, and transfer to the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- If using lemon slices, place a thin lemon slice over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the potatoes half way through cooking.
- Remove from oven.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
WW Smart Points: 7
I’M IN THE MOOD FOR…
- Has Eggs
- Is Healthy
- Is Make Ahead
- Is Simple
- Is a Smoothie
- Is Kid Friendly
- Is Light
- Is Quick
- Is Perfect for Work
- Are Cheesy
- Are Dips or Spreads
- Are Healthy
- Are Perfect for Parties
- Are Simple
- Has Beef
- Has Chicken
- Uses an Instant Pot
- Is Quick
- Has Seafood
- Uses a Slow Cooker
- Is Vegetarian
- Have Alcohol
- Are Crowd Pleasers
- Are Fruity
- Are Kid Friendly
- Are Seasonal
- Is Chocolatey
- Is Festive
- Is Frozen
- Is Easy