Everyone says it and I must repeat it – time flies!
2013?! What? Really!?!
I am stuck somewhere between 1998 and 2002:
- I’m still bumpin’ to Enrique Iglesias’s Bailamos.
- I often click over to check my MySpace profile.
- I’m still sippin’ on gin and juice. Oh, wait, that was before 1998.
And, just for clarification, I don’t care what year that birth certificate says, I am 23.
Sigh… Have a drink. It’s on me.
The title of this post should probably read The Top Ten of the last quarter of 2012 because I returned to my blog sometime in August after almost a year-long absence, and I have been posting regularly ever since.
I only recently sat down to look at these stats and found out that you fine people out there really like brownies! And cheese, and soups, and the slow cooker… I think that tells me in what direction I should go with this blog; I should definitely keep Savory Sundays, I need to amp up my chocolate intake, and I should add feta cheese to everything. And Pomegranate Mimosas to go with it all. ;-D
These are my most viewed recipes of 2012, starting with Number 10 and working our way down to Number 1:
#3. Mojito Doughnuts
In closing, I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your loyalty, for your friendship, for your support. Warmest thoughts, best wishes, and a very blessed and happy new year to you.
- ½ cup Pomegranate seeds
- 3 cups Pomegranate Juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine the pomegranate seeds and the juice.
- Slowly pour in the champagne and stir.
- Serve chilled.