The amazing taste of chocolate chip cookie dough in the form of delicious, no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls.
This much?? Thiiiiis much? Or thiiiiiiiis much?!?
I know someone who loves it SO, SO MUCH that she wrote a cookbook with over 100 Peanut Butter Recipes! Beat that, Peanut Butter luhvaaaah!
One of the BESTEST recipe developers and food bloggers, Averie Sunshine from Averie Cooks, wrote the most amazing cookbook EVAH, called Peanut Butter Comfort.
I picked up a copy of this cookbook as soon as it hit Amazon because I am obsessed with that creamy, peanutty deliciousness, and I absolutely adooooore Averie. Her blog is filled with the most stunning and decadent sweets, including any and all types of cookies, bars, blondies, pancakes, ice creams, etc… She is also very detailed in her description of each recipe, on her blog and in her cookbook, taking you from step 1 to step 10, thoroughly explaining each step of the process.
In Peanut Butter Comfort you will find a recipe for Homemade Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Magic Shell, Cheesy Peanut Butter Crackers, and many, many more seriously delicious treats.
I have made a great amount of recipes from this cookbook, but these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls really stuck with me. I mean, really… I mean, I ate the entire batch all.by.myself. All of it. And I didn’t feel an ounce of guilt. I just felt gooooood. For Pete’s sake, it’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! WITH PEANUT BUTTER!! I could not resist. You understand.
If you enjoy Peanut Butter as much as yours truly, you are going to LOVE this giveaway! I am giving away a copy of Averie Sunshine’s Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America’s Favorite Spread Cookbook to 1 (one) lucky winner!
Scroll down and ENTER!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- 3 tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons butter , softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In your mixer's bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and sugars; cream on high speed for 3 to 4 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt and continue to mix until well combined.
- Set your mixer on low and gradually add flour, one tablespoon at a time, beating until thoroughly incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Form 1-inch diameter balls by rolling the dough in between the palms of your hands.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- You can also freeze the dough balls for up to 3 months.
Powered by PromoSimple.