Easy & quick one-pot chicken thighs recipe! A delicious dinner idea with garlicky chicken thighs that are ready in under 30 minutes. Perfect for a busy weeknight!
THIS chicken. This chicken is everything. I don’t even know where to start because it’s not just any chicken. It’s chicken thighs! Budget friendly and extra flavorful.
Where are my manners! I forgot to say HI! How are you? HAPPY SUNDAY! Come closer. Sit down. Let’s have our Sunday-chat.
Are you going to any Summer festivals today? Concerts?
Also, what are you making for dinner?! It’s Spinach and Feta Crock Pot Lasagna for us. After a day at the beach, I need to come home to something steady and ready. Besides, those Patron Margaritas I plan on having will need some of that pasta to soak ’em up, ya know whaddamean?
BUT here’s what you eat when you don’t have the crockpot to turn to, but only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table – Skillet Garlic and Rosemary Chicken Thighs.
These are loaded with that classic flavor of garlic and rosemary, and are cooked in a skillet to get perfectly crispy skin without the skin. Yah. No skin. We’re tearing that off and adding all the flavor to the meat. To keep them extra flavorful, I use the bone-in thighs because rumor has it that bones add flavor to the meat. I trust the experts.
Additionally… The sweet rosemary! SO darn good. These chicken thighs will have you licking your fingers! Juicy, completely flavorful and tender, I call it the ultimate one pan chicken. With just very few simple ingredients, this is a recipe that the whole family will enjoy. Buhlieve me. I even caught my 4-year old sucking on the bone, trying to get the last of the meat.
If you’re running out of time, make this A.S. on.the. P. Just dump it all in the skillet and let it go… let it do its thing. In the meantime, prepare some margaritas to go with it.
CRAVING MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR FRESH NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
FOLLOW DIETHOOD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Skillet Garlic and Rosemary Chicken Thighs
- 6 skinless , bone-in chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , halved
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper on all sides; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large and heavy nonstick skillet or a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the rosemary and the garlic to the hot oil; cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook uncovered for about 15 minutes. Use a splatter screen if you have one.
- *Turn them over and continue to cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir in the halved tomatoes 5 minutes before chicken is finished cooking.
- Remove skillet from heat when chicken is done.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta, and/or salad.