This 10-minute foolproof fudge recipe makes the most delicious chocolate fudge, paired with pumpkin puree and smooth peanut butter.
I am SO! not sick of this chocolate, pumpkin and peanut butter concoction. NO sireeeee… Would you care for a bite of my delicious Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups?! Seriously, this is the best combo, ever.
Well, not ever...
The best food concoction ever is yellow mustard, ketchup and mayo – I love it!!
My friends and I used to go into Denny’s at like 3 am just to stuff our faces with their seasoned fries drenched in that ketchup/mayo/mustard marriage. Have you ever had it?!? Oh my, gah! If you haven’t had it, go and try it. It’s the bestest snack after a couple of martinis. Yeah right… we weren’t that classy. It goes waaaaay better after you’ve had a few really cheap cocktails or Old Style beer. Don’t judge – my college allowance was very limited.
Speaking of college… I used to have a man-friend who from time to time would buy me this amazing chocolate fudge, but never told me where he got it from. I just remember the texture was perfect and the taste was beeee.yond. Wish I could make it that good, but mine is homemade and it’s the best homemade fudge I have ever had. Then again, I’ve only had homemade fudge made by me. HA! Hope you like my honesty. 🙂
Since the time to think about Thanksgiving is pretty much here, I thought this fudge would be a good recipe to share with you so that you can maybe share with your friends and family.
Apart from mixing and microwaving a couple of ingredients, there’s not much left to do here. It’s foolproof, it’s delicious, and HEL!LO!, there’s chocolate, pumpkin and peanut butter in it. Chaching! You’ve covered all the Thanksgiving dessert food groups in one little bite.
- 1 can (14-oz) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1-1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil; grease with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir and put back in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Mine melted in 1-1/2 minutes.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan and spread it evenly using an offset spatula; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish combine white chocolate chips and canola oil; melt on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir; put back in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until almost all chips are melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the rest of the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, peanut butter and pumpkin pie spice; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour over previously prepared chocolate layer and spread evenly using an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut and serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
WW SmartPoints: 6