Slow Cooker Beef Stir Fry – Flavorful beef stir-fry with peppers, onions and mushrooms. An easy and absolutely delicious meal simmered in the crock pot.
You, guys… That stuff up there. Oh.my.YUMZ! We really, really need taste-o-vision. That would make this world super ideal.
This post is part of a collaboration with SheKnows. All opinions are 100% my own.
You know how we all go through these food phases? One week it’s all about the pizza, the next week we’re all about chicken, sandwiches are next, and by the end of the month, it’s pretty much crock pot meals for days?
No, not you?
I’ve been making stir fry for quite some time now. They’re quick to make, incredibly easy, and they are a great way to include all those veggies that have been sitting in my crisper drawers, just waiting to be used.
Recently, I had 2 events to attend, both before 4 p.m., and neither one included a lunch or early dinner. Before leaving, I did a quick scan of my pantry, which led me to a delicious Stir Fry Skillet Sauce by McCormick, a box with brown rice, and AN onion. Just one. Good thing I had those forgotten veggies in the fridge.
Flavorful beef stir-fry with peppers, onions and mushrooms. An easy and absolutely delicious meal simmered in the crock pot.
- 1.5 pounds flank steak (you can also use chicken breasts)
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 bell peppers (choose a combination of red, orange & yellow) cut into strips
- 1 large yellow onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 pouch (9-ounces) McCormick Sesame Chicken Stir Fry Sauce
- Season steak with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cut up the vegetables and place in the slow cooker.
- Place steak over veggies.
- Pour sauce over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 1/4 hours, or until meat is done.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and cut into thin strips; place back in the slow cooker.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 6
Sign up to get new recipes via email & get an ebook with 9 favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes!