Homemade pizza crust topped with the best combination for dip – cream cheese, sauteed spinach, and artichokes.

pin it button Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza spinach artichoke dip pizza title wp Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

Hello there! This Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza is for you!

Wanna know why?

Because chances are that you ate a few slices of the Cookies and Cream Flourless Chocolate Cake and now you need something to wash it down with. Right?

You’re welcome.

Want to know what else I’m thinking about today? I’ll tell you anyways! icon razz Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

I need that house we’re putting together to be done. Like, yesterday. I am SO over it! Initially, we were just going to flip it and sell it, but now we decided to keep it and it’s taking so darn long to finish!

I need to share this one photo with you… it’s just a little corner in the kitchen. The people that used to live in this house really, really liked flowers and butterflies, thus they brought them inside. And they left one cabinet to go with all that jazz.

Kitchen Walls Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

icon smile Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

And… so, we were talking about pizza. icon smile Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

This pizza topping is by far my favorite. Wait. Second favorite. My first favorite is Pizza Nutella. LOOOOOVE that!

Seriously, though, how can you go wrong with spreading your favorite restaurant-type dip on top of some really awesome, homemade pizza crust. OH, and the crust!! It takes about 5 minutes to put it together, and it’s crunchy, but soft, and incredibly flavorful. You might wanna make two crusts just in case you wanna load up on some really good bread.

spinach artichoke dip pizza 1wp Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

follow me on pinterest button Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

Yield: Serves 4

Your favorite restaurant dip served on top of a homemade pizza crust.

For the Pizza Crust
  • 1 cup warm water (about 110 degrees Fahrenheit)
  • 1 package (1/4 oz.) instant yeast
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • Garlic powder
  • Toppings
  • 4-ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
  • 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichokes
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1 bag (9 oz.) spinach
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese

• Preheat oven to 375.
  • Warm the water and pour it in a large bowl; whisk in the yeast until completely dissolved.
  • Add in olive oil and flour.
  • Stir with a wooden spoon until it all comes together and a ball of dough is formed. You may need to use your hands.
  • Cover with kitchen towel and set in a warm place for 15 minutes.
  • Line a baking sheet or a pizza pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
  • Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes.
  • Spread pizza dough on the prepared pan, using the palm of your hands and fingers to stretch it out to about a 1-inch thickness.
  • Bake for 10 minutes.
  • Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
  • Spread the cream cheese on top of the pizza crust.
  • Separate the artichoke leaves and layer over the cream cheese; set aside.
  • Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the spinach.
  • Season with salt and pepper; cook until just wilted.
  • Mix in the minced garlic and remove from heat.
  • Spread the spinach mixture on top of the artichokes.
  • Top with cheeses.
  • Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
  • Serve.

pixel Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza

26 Comments on this article. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Blair February 11, 2014 at 4:46 PM - Reply

Can I just say I love this pizza? It’s so easy, and everyone loves it. I doubled the recipe for a gathering of about 15 people, cut into smaller pieces, and they devoured it. Made it again for dinner tonight and added olives and feta. It is a breeze to make and tastes delicious. I’ve made it round and rectangular — the dough is very easy to work with. Thanks for sharing!

• Katerina Petrovska February 11, 2014 at 5:44 PM - Reply

Hi, Blair! So glad you enjoyed it!! It’s one of our favorites, too! Now I want it with olives and feta… :-D

2. Helene D'souza June 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM - Reply

I d surely enjoy a few slices of your green pizza! Maybe I should make even more of those. =D

3. Jean (Lemons & Anchovies) May 17, 2013 at 6:31 PM - Reply

I bet the house will look great when you’re done with it, though! Hope you share pics of the after. :)

Love the dip so I know I’d love this spinach artichoke dip pizza. :)

4. Valerie May 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM - Reply

Oh, this is just what my Friday night needs! (The butterflies are kind of whimsical!)

• Katerina Petrovska May 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM - Reply

Gurrrrl… the ceiling fan in the MASTER bedroom had San Francisco 49ers stickers on it… these peeps were anything but whimsical. :-D

5. Carol | a cup of mascarpone May 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM - Reply

I’m gasping in amazement over this pizza. Two of my favorite ingredients on my favorite food…gorgeous, Kate!

6. Nami | Just One Cookbook May 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM - Reply

How is the house project coming along? It’s fun, but I know it’s a lot to do! I kind of want to update our house here and there (30 year old house) but no time…or no energy… I hope you will share before & after pictures. :) I’ve seen this pizza everywhere on Pinterest today. Such an awesome shot! I need the recipe now… hopping over.

7. Stephie @ eat your heart out May 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM - Reply

Oh heavens. Spinach artichoke dip on a PIZZA? I think I just died and went to heaven.

8. mjskit May 8, 2013 at 9:46 PM - Reply

Interesting decor by your previous owners. I just stopped drooling over the chocolate cake and now you serve up this delicious pizza! YUM!

9. Ramona May 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM - Reply

This pizza looks like my new crush. :) I can’t wait to see your new kitchen… I had a good laugh at the birds and butterflies… was it a fairy kitchen? You never know what people like…

10. Kristy May 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM - Reply

There is no way I could stop myself from eating this whole thing. It is too delicious for words. And good luck with the house…those projects always take longer than you want them to, but the result is usually worth it! :)

11. kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts May 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM - Reply

Wonderful photos of pizza! I am so inspired by your work.

The pizza sounds good, too, though “what were they thinking?” ran through my head looking at that kitchen . . .

Thanks!

12. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet May 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM - Reply

I make pizza about once a week! I am over the moon for spinach and artichoke dip. I bet it would be great on a pizza!

13. PolaM May 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM - Reply

What a wonderful pizza! You are combining two of my favorite guilty pleasures: dips and starches!

14. Valerie @ From Valerie's Kitchen May 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM - Reply

My boys love spinach and artichoke anything! Going over to check out the recipe pronto :)

15. Oh my….that wall is so very…..unique. I hope you’ll save a swatch of that paper for a scrapbook. :)

I LOVE that pizza! I love spinach artichoke dip. You’re my hero.

16. steph@stephsbitebybite May 8, 2013 at 9:24 AM - Reply

Good thing you have this pizza to get you through the house insanity! ;)

17. Denise Browning@From Brazil To You May 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM - Reply

Kate:
    I love pizza and this one looks terrific!!!!

18. Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen May 8, 2013 at 12:19 AM - Reply

Oh my gosh, girl! This pizza of yours looks incredibly good! NOM! Now, why on Earth didn’t I think of putting Spinach and Artichoke Dip on pizza crust? LOVE!

19. Terra May 7, 2013 at 10:26 PM - Reply

Hmmmmm….pizza!!! You know me loves lots and lots of Pizzzzaaaa!!!! Love your delicious recipe:-) AND seriously, what were they thinking on the butterfly’s…..UGH!! Sending hugs, Terra

20. Jen @ Savory Simple May 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM - Reply

I think I’d eat the entire thing in one sitting!

21. Averie @Averie Cooks May 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM - Reply

LOOOOOVE spinach & artichoke dip. This pizza is RIGHT up my alley!

22. Laura (Tutti Dolci) May 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM - Reply

Oh girl, this is good! Nothing better than spinach-artichoke dip… love your pizza!