I just found out that I’m no longer cool because I don’t know who/what One Direction is. That’s what the neighbor kid told me. She’s six. She even told me that I was old; “You’re oooooold!”
Go home little girl, and take All Direction with you!
Shoot, I’m still in love with NKOTB!
I will always be THEIR Cover Girl! That’s what they told me when I saw them in concert in 1991.
One Direction? You can have ’em! Just don’t forget that NKOTB paved the way for One Direction! *Snap*
You know what we didn’t have here in 1991? Nutella. Imagine that.
Do you know what’s better than eating Nutella straight from the jar? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!
But these bites are really really good. It’s like Nutella in a bite. Um…that somehow makes no sense. Okay. It’s like Nutella with flour and eggs and milk and sugar. Baked. In a mini brownie pan.
Don’t worry if you don’t have one. But you should get one ’cause it’s really cute.
You can do this in a cupcake pan. A mini one would work better because this is supposed to go down in a bite, not bites. You catch my drift? I hope so.
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk together the Nutella, eggs, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Grease a mini brownie pan or a mini cupcake pan with baking spray..
- Pour the Nutella mixture into each cavity, about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Invert onto a cooling rack and let cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
I’m linking this up to Tidy Mom’s I’m Lovin’ It Party