- 4 salmon fillets, (each fillet should weigh about 5 to 6 ounces)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces crab meat, drained well and finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup diced bell peppers, (red, green, or yellow peppers)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- cooking spray, for topping
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Arrange salmon fillets on top of parchment paper and season with salt and pepper.
Cut a ¼-inch-deep pocket in the center of each salmon fillet. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl combine chopped crabmeat, cream cheese, bell peppers, garlic, egg, parsley, and old bay seasoning; mix and stir until thoroughly combined.
Stuff the salmon fillets with the prepared crabmeat filling.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of fillets and lightly spray the tops with cooking oil.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through, and internal temperature registers at 130˚F.
Remove from oven.
Garnish with parsley.
Calories: 391 kcal | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Protein: 43 g | Fat: 20 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 174 mg | Sodium: 682 mg | Potassium: 921 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 984 IU | Vitamin C: 20 mg | Calcium: 100 mg | Iron: 2 mg | Net Carbs: 6 g
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.