- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (about 12 ounces, total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1-inch by 3-inch long strips
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning <-- click for the recipe
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 15 ounces (1 can) corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces (1 can) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onions
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
- Avocado Lime Dressing <-- click for the recipe
Heat olive oil in a frying pan set over medium-high heat.
Season chicken strips with salt, pepper and taco seasoning.
Add chicken strips to the hot oil and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
Arrange chopped lettuce and baby spinach in a salad bowl.
Top lettuce with corn, black beans, cherry tomatoes, red onions, and cooked chicken strips.
Add avocado lime dressing and toss gently to coat.
Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Nutritional Information does not include the dressing. See Avocado Lime Dressing recipe for nutritional info.
WW Information DOES include the dressing.
Calories: 229 kcal | Carbohydrates: 29 g | Protein: 19 g | Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 36 mg | Sodium: 521 mg | Potassium: 819 mg | Fiber: 8 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 5362 IU | Vitamin C: 21 mg | Calcium: 63 mg | Iron: 3 mg | Net Carbs: 21 g
Nutritional info is an estimate and provided as courtesy. Values may vary according to the ingredients and tools used. Please use your preferred nutritional calculator for more detailed info.