Vanilla Latte White Hot Chocolate – Delicious and homemade White Hot Chocolate mixed with a shot of espresso and vanilla.
Coffee and Chocolate… my BFFs. Yesterday we had Coffee and Chocolate Almond Toffee, but today it’s all about the liquids.
Oh, HEY, bud! How’s your Saturday going? Money says you’re out, last minute shopping. It’s Okay. We’ll make this quick and delicious!
I normally don’t pop-in on Saturdays, but the big day is quickly approaching and I really, REALLY wanted to do at least one more giveaway for you, before Santa’s arrival.
Not sure what’s on your list, but a KitchenAid Mixer was/is always on my list. Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, 4th of July… I always ask for a KA Mixer. In red!
The one I currently own is white, so until someone gets me the red, I’ll continue to add it to my Wish List. World problems, I know.
That being said, you do not need a mixer nor any other special equipment to make this amazing Hot Chocolate. Or Latte.
A saucepan and a spoon is all that we will need. And the ingredients, of course.
This drink is for those cold mornings or cold nights when you’re thinking, “Hey! I need a hot coffee mixed with hot chocolate to warm me up!”.
You’ve never thought that? Really?? I always do!
IN fact, I like to consider this drink the Pumpkin Spice Latte of Winter. A dose of caffeine with creamy and sweet white hot chocolate. What more do you need?!
A KitchenAid Stand Mixer! That’s WHAT! 😉
Scroll down to the widget and enter to win! GOOD LUCK!!
But before that, hit “print” and make this amazingness A.S.A.P.
- 1/2- cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2/3- cup white chocolate chips , chopped
- 2 cups milk , divided
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg , optional
- marshmallows , optional
- Prepare the water and stir in espresso powder; set aside and keep hot.
- In a saucepan, combine chopped chocolate and 1/2 cup milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts.
- Add remaining milk and continue to cook, frequently stirring, until bubbles start to appear around the edges.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and hot coffee.
- Pour into 4 small latte mugs or 2 coffee mugs.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Top with marshmallows.
WW SmartPoints: 24