Hope you don’t mind, but I made you some ice cream… again. But it’s not just any ice cream – this is S’mores Ice Cream!
I just love frozen treats. Pies, ice creams, cakes – as long as they are frozen, I am in.
It’s all about the sweetness, the creaminess, the crunchy, and the cold. Oh, I get happy just writing about it!
I couldn’t even finish photographing this ice cream – I had to bite into it right away. (I always eat my props before it’s time :/). And what a bite it was! It’s marshmallow-y, it’s creamy, it’s crunchy, and a bit chocolate-y. I promise you’ll love it!
The sandwich version was my favorite. The cone is good, too, so is the ice cream in a bowl, but the samwich was the best-est.
- 14 ounces half of a bag Jet-Puffed Jumbo Marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1.55 oz Hershey’s Bar, roughly chopped (I used half of Special Dark Hershey’s – it’s my favorite)
- 6 graham crackers broken in large pieces
- In a large saucepan bring together the marshmallows, milk, and heavy whipping cream, and cook over medium heat until the marshmallows are melted. Stir frequently.
- marshmallow mixtureSave
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture into your ice cream maker and churn for 35 to 40 minutes.
- The mixture may not freeze because it was warm when you poured it in. That’s okay.
- Transfer the ice cream to an air tight container, fold in the chopped chocolate and graham crackers.
- Cover with the lid and freeze for a few hours.
- If you would like to make the S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches all you will need is a couple of graham crackers and Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
- Put a scoop of ice cream over one graham cracker.
- Pour the syrup near the edges of the ice cream and top it with another graham cracker. Put it back in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
WW Freestyle SmartPoints: 12
I’M IN THE MOOD FOR…
- Has Eggs
- Is Healthy
- Is Make Ahead
- Is Simple
- Is a Smoothie
- Is Kid Friendly
- Is Light
- Is Quick
- Is Perfect for Work
- Are Cheesy
- Are Dips or Spreads
- Are Healthy
- Are Perfect for Parties
- Are Simple
- Has Beef
- Has Chicken
- Uses an Instant Pot
- Is Quick
- Has Seafood
- Uses a Slow Cooker
- Is Vegetarian
- Have Alcohol
- Are Crowd Pleasers
- Are Fruity
- Are Kid Friendly
- Are Seasonal
- Is Chocolatey
- Is Festive
- Is Frozen
- Is Easy