Dear early 20’s,
I MISS YOU!!!
When I think of St. Pat’s I think of my college days, not too far behind, but behind enough to make me feel a bit of nostalgia. Ahhh – I really miss those days of bar hopping! We would spend the entire week leading up to St. Patrick’s Day just hopping from one bar to the next. I behaved, I promise… 😉
Now, since we’re no longer in college, and because we must act like responsible adults in front of our children, I am not going to present to you the best St. Pat’s drink I ever had… no, I am not going to do that… Ana is celebrating with us.
Instead, I made a St. Patty’s green pudding that people of all ages can enjoy! Yippee! (sigh) 😉
Pistachio Vanilla Wafer Pudding
- Thanks to J.E.L.L.O., I used Pistachio flavored Instant Pudding.
You will need:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) Pistachio flavored Instant Pudding
- 1/2 tub (6oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 8 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- shavings of dark chocolate for garnish
- chopped pistachios for garnish
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; combine.
- Put half of the crushed cookies on the bottom of a medium-sized serving bowl, or two large glasses, then pour in the pudding mixture.
- Garnish with the rest of the crushed cookies, chopped pistachios and shavings of dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!